A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

i wish :neutral:

2. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

It is time to think about going to the Cleveland Draft House tonight and what I want to have.....

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

For the last 2 days everytime I get hungry I get nauseous. What's up with that?

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You're not eating BEFORE you get sickie feeling?

Too much caffeine?

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

... waiting too long between meals?...if I go long enough I get nauseated.

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

It's going to be a looooonnnngggg weekend. On tonight's agenda? Watching Madagascar 2 and Marley and Me, thinking I probably should have gotten something funnier, instead of something that will make me cry...Hubby probably won't be home until 10, since he's working the home show.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I love Shadow Rider's avatar. :lol::lol::lol:

8. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

No bragging, just fact!!

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Just finished off some grilled steak, steamed veggies, Duplin Carolina Red..sipping hte last of that now..gotta go open the next..
    WooHoo...Friday!

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just finished off a very bad airport pizza!

Thanks A Lot! :x

:mrgreen:

11. nsanemom22

It's ant season.. I just killed two in my kitchen... smushed 'em.

12. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

:?I think my post just got eaten..

I wanted to ask for some prayers for the folks in my hometown of Binghamton NY in light of today's tragedy. Come to find out my brothers office was only a mile away and he just got home, took him hours but thank goodness he is home safe and sound.

What a pointless act of violence!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

13. nsanemom22

definitely! I just read the story on wral... so sad... :cry:

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I sucked up a couple in my vacuum today...my son and I each had ticks on us already this week (gross)...and I have hundreds of bumblebees on the side of my house...seems early for all this stuff!:ack:

15. shar824

I'm actually facebook IMing with a friend of mine from highschool, her dad who is a cop was one of the first ones on the scene, it was a nightmare!:cry:

16. shar824

So many innocent people killed this week!!! First in NC now there!! For what???

Sorry I'm just verbal vomiting here... WTH????

17. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I'm very popular tonight.

For my dogs:
    Homemade beef stew with brown rice, sweet potatoes, peas, garlic, brewers yeast and flax seed oil. Downed it like there's no tomorrow

For husband:
    Grilled Mahi Mahi marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes. Grilled sweet and white potatoes. Everything grilled over smoky hickory chips. Fresh barely boiled green beans with a little salt. Pinot grigio. I LOVE EATING OUTSIDE!

Time to come inside and open the cabernet.

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

ahhh sittin on the deck just flipped the burgers and finished off a cold one! I LOVE this weather...

:cheers:

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That could be it. I've had way too much caffeine the last 2 days. I didn't know it could make me sick feeling.

20. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I just put out my geraniums and verbena, hopefully getting ferns tomorrow! I love SPRING!!