A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:jester: Hmmm...seems like I've read this someplace else!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Peaches? You know I don't live 2 far from you right? :lol:

Home from our BFF's house and I'm ret to go nite nite ...
    BUT ... people are TALKING near me.

Heck what do you expect, I got up at 7:30 today! Ya'll know thats early for me!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sleeping in tomorrow! My phone is OFF!

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It should frost next week and turn my lovely white azalea blooms brown .. as usual. Happens every year. :x

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

looks like i have the day to myself.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lucky girl, taking a break from the yard for a minute but going right back, the weeds have taken over - thinking about cooking out tonite and just hanging before starting all over tomorrow

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I think I put too much onion in my tarter sauce.

7. harleygirl

I AM STARVING TO DEATH! :?

Please stop painting the bike parts ... I'm SO FREAKING HUNGRY !!! I'm seriously gonna naw my own arm off!!! :ack:

8. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

OMG!!! Is there no where anymore where some idiotic shooter isn't gonna kill you?? Damn...how is this going to be any different than these car bombings or whatever in Iraq? Just random acts of violence everywhere. There is now breaking news on the msnbc website about 5 children being killed :?

9. seabee

seabee Guest

fire up the grill... you are to funny...

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I would not call the violence in Iraq, Pakistan or Afghanistan random acts of violence.

11. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

Hught is right on this. That is no random act.
    But in the last depression there were many randome acts of violence, Bank robbing, Killing for food,Killing for clothing, Killing for a warm place to sleep, People were buying Guns to ( Protect them selves) now go to any store where they sell guns. there is a waiting list to get one.
    Seems that History is Rearing it's Ugly head again.
    People do Crazy things during a Depression. I Don't care what the Government is Calling it this time. It is a Depression. it is going to get a Lot worse before it gets Better. So Hold onto your Minds and seats. we are in for a bumpy ride this time. And no prozac is going to help.

12. harleygirl

Time to go outside for some sunshine! :cheers:

13. shar824

I agree, I was talking with hubby last night asked the same question and he pretty much said the same thing you just did, he also mentioned the fact that the media plays a huge part in it too as far as over publicizing these things.

14. shar824

IT IS a beautiful gorgeous day out there, are you all heading out on the bike I would imagine it would be the perfect day for it!!

15. harleygirl

Didn't even get on the bike.

Laid out for 4 hours! :lol::lol::lol:

Wooo Hooo Monday! Have a good one peoples! :grouphug:

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey do you still have your arm???? Didn't know if you had to gnaw it off.:jester:

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

man the weekend just flew by, where did it go!
    :cry:

18. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

How do some people get out of the bed and go places with out taking a bath?!?!?!?!?!?! nasty!

19. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I wonder the same thing and actually asked someone who told me they do this. They work in construction and take showers at the end of the day so they can sleep clean.

Made since to me.:lol:

But I still need to scald my skin off in the morning just to wake up!:mrgreen:

20. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

Well I take one at night and in the morning but the bad thing about this is there aint no way they take one at night and come in smelling like that!