A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I've already signed - so that is moot. But, if it doesn't sell there is my sign. I wouldn't mind a few months of my pool this summer though. Until August when I tire of cleaning and treating it. :)

And hey, I like the brass doorknobs. I bought some brushed nickel, but they looked trailer (I can't afford 25 dollar knobs for how many doors??!!) and I realized I would have to switch out the hinges too. And 35 knobs for kitchen cabinets/drawers? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Blah... too much work for one person. I painted and have replaced other things so.... whoever buys it can personalize and make it their own. Isn't that the fun of owning a home? You know what else is fun - the septic system. Grrrrr.... An unplanned expense. Calgon, take me away. No wait... Something stronger, take me away. lol

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I am just so done today. My brain can't process anything else. I'm ready to go home.

On another note, wish me luck. I'll be competing in the Full Contact Easter Egg hunt tomorrow with G105. I'm gonna kick some skinny gals tail for those eggs, lol....

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'd pay top dollar to watch that! Where at?! :lol:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

KC I would to do that, but I'm sitting here waiting on someone to repair the shower. :?

Was supposed to be here at 9 now 1 now 2, and if you have a clock it's 2:10PM! :boxing: I could have been WORKING!!! :lol:

JK, that sounds like fun! Go get 'em!

5. JenniferK

Koo...

Carousel Farms, tomorrow at 8am!

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

<-------getting ready to go postal here at work

7. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Wishing EVERYONE a SAFE and HAPPY EASTER! Have a great weekend!!!
    Talk to you guys on Monday !

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Let me know how you do!

9. harleygirl

Has packed up and am 'ret to go!

Come on ya'll! :cheers:

random thought - I love when I go to the store and check out with 6 cases of beer - the looks I get - :lol:

BUT *they* don't know that it's for 3 ppl and last 2 wks. :p

Soooooo ... the jokes on them! :hurray:

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

there's nobody to play wif today :(

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Cool! I wanna know how this turns out! You bringing back pics? Good luck with the eggs!

12. harleygirl

Sorry sweetie, I had to shower. :lol:

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Happy Friday! Is everyone out of town?

14. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

No some of us have to work:mrgreen:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I need to rant for a minute.

I am so tired of unreliable people. Don't tell me you are gonna do something and then not do it. THREE times last week I was let down by 3 different people. One was supposed to fix my daughter's hair for prom. I called a month in advance and made arrangements. A week before I start calling to finalize the time, etc. and left at least 3 messages on her answering machine. No return phone call. I even PM'd her 3 times on here and still nothing. In the end it all worked out because her regular hair dresser was able to do her hair and it looked stunning. A huge shout out to Kortney at Hair on Main in Clayton - - - you rock girl!

I rented a limo for the night (not cheap). I did not ask anyone to go in with me because I didn't want to deal with collecting the money and again dealing with unreliable people. TWO parents insisted on helping out. I told them that they did not have to but they insisted. Prom night came and went and I have not seen a dime. Glad I didn't count on their contributions to pay for the limo or the kids would have been walking.

I just don't understand why people can't tell you if their plans change.

Ok, I'm stepping down from my soapbox now and going back to my normal life. Just had to let off a little pent up steam.

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I hear ya, girl!

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I can understand this more then you know, mine is more close to home.

18. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

So what did ya win, Jen?

Random Thought...Ouch. Me sore. :lol:

19. JenniferK

I walked away with a $50 gift card,which is cool, I had a great time.

There were like 49 women fighting for I think, 50 eggs. Some people didn't even get anything. I tried to tackle some gals, but they were faster than me, so when they'd see me coming, they'd take off! LOL

I'll do it again next year I think....

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm divorcing my family.