A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm just about sick of this day! :boxing:

No sugar
    No caffeine
    Water sucks
    My desk looks like a tornado came thru it

And tomorrow should be even more funner. :?

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Why you trying to cleanse? Got a physical or something coming up?

3. harleygirl

Heck no. I don't go to the dr.
    Just trying to stay away from the *routine* of sugar, sugar and more sugar and salt blah blah blah ... It's working swell. :?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wonder why none of Riverwood Athletic Club's sites are working today I hate to call people when the answer would be on the website.

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

They forgot to pay their TWC bill?

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

you've probably got a headache cause you're only eating what was it, carrots and pickles?! :mrgreen: You need to eat some protein or something too, remember also if you eat too little your body will think you're starving and hold on to fat!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Beats me, but it's aggravating.

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

God, I feel like C R A P! Was supposed to go to the gym, but don't think they'd appreciate me sneezing all over the equipment, or having my snot run all over it either. There's a pretty picture.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The equipment might need lubing. :mrgreen:

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Hey....carrots and pickles for lunch is acceptable, no different than a salad. I had a porkchop, potatoes and onions and mixed vege's for dinner.....

What I really wanna know is does it make me a bad person if I save most of my WW points for my evening cocktails? LOL

BTW- I <3 orange vodka and crystal light.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just a little tip from a total penny pincher, make Koolaid (love the Black cherry) with splenda, same thing as Crystal light and a whole lot cheaper.

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

You sound like me. I would save my points for my ice cream in the evening. It was my reward for doing so good during the day. :lol:

13. harleygirl

Anyone have ruby red slippers I could borrow?

note: they will not be returned.

14. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Heck I don't!!! But if you find them, can you wear one and give me the other to get me out of this hole!!! :? Actually though, I'm on the short road here :hurray: Gotta be full time with the other gig!!

15. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i cannot understand how a grown woman can think its ok for an alcholic to drink everyday as long as he's not hurting her or being mean to her. :banghead:

16. kookookacho

They're size 3 1/2 toddler and have scratches on the toes from baby Koo learning to crawl.
    They have been known to cause pooping of panties, drooling, and a strong urge to put things in your mouth.

As is condition. All sales are final,well actually... they're free so no sales receipt will be issued. They're powers are potent, too! So you have to be careful. Black Jack no take back.

17. harleygirl

:lol: Thanks koo.

I've seen this white and grey cat a few times in the backyard, think I should try and catch 'em? :mrgreen:

Looks well fed, surely a neighbors cat, but we do live on a fairly busy rd. :? I'd hate to see it squished. :cry:

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Dang! I wore the wrong shoes for these pants.....looks like I have on fricken high-waters.......:banghead: oh well, :lol:

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

20. kookookacho

Practically all of my pants look like high waters. I have finally broke my cheapassbone and got me some Lucky's. They are the best wearin' britches, I have to say! And LONG AS HELL! :mrgreen: