A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Why? I've heard it never rains there :lol:

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Why don't bathing suit sizes coincide with regular clothing sizes? :banghead:

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I love my bed. I'm already looking forward to laying down tonight in it. That's a great feeling, knowing that you have the most comfortable mattress around. Every single night I lay down and say "I love my bed". Seriously, I do!

Hubby says the same thing about the one in the cabin. He doesn't sleep well. He wakes up early every single day, like at 4, and goes to work cause he can't get back to sleep. But not at the cabin. He will sleep until 7, (which is a huge deal for him), cause of the mattress. Unfortunately, they are different sizes, so we can't bring that one here, which is fine for me, cause I like this one better!

Anyway, my back hurts, and I'm tired, and I was just thinking that in about 20 minutes I'm gonna be laying in my nice, soft, wonderfully comfy bed...:mrgreen:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I don't know, that's a good question! I tend to buy a couple bathing suits in a year, then don't buy them again for a couple years. I think, unfortunately, this might be my year again. People at the pool might start noticing the last 2 years I've worn the same 3 over and over again!

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am addicted to Twitter. If you never hear from me again, that's why.

6. michelle

We hate our bed. It's horrible. It's like sleeping on a slab. Our friends just bought a sleep number bed and they love it. I just wish we could afford one of those things. They start at around $2,500!

7. michelle

I don't "get" Twitter.

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

We are definitely in the same camp on that one ;)

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i will never understand how people are so gullible to believe one point of view just to be accepted and when the person putting out that point of view is called on it, they accuse the questioner of being wrong???

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Perfect, this weekend does not work for me anyway. I'll give you a call.

11. michelle

The first time someone asked me if I twittered I thought they were making a pass at me :jester:

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Have you been to the Original Mattress Factory, they have one at White Oak. We bought our mattress there 2 yrs ago and we've been very happy with it! Its got some firmness but with a pillow-top, about 1/2 of what Sleep # is (we looked at those too) plus we had a memory foam pad from our previous bed so added that on top too - I LOVE IT!!

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

psssstttt.... IT'S FRIDAY!!! :cheers:

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

YEAH!!!!!:hurray:

15. seabee

seabee Guest

Whats with the sign... you making fun of my housing arrangement??? Thats not nice... :cry:

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Why do insurance companies say that they'll give you a "free" rate quote? Who's ever charged for a rate quote? Who would pay for a quote?

So isn't that really like an odd oxymoron?

17. harleygirl

ok, ok, I'm sure some people will be offended... :boxing:

brb...

Better?

18. michelle

Listening to Kid Rock makes me feel dirty . . . and I like it! :mrgreen:

19. harleygirl

LOVE KID ROCK!!! :twisted:

20. michelle