A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

It was bad enough potty training one and having a new born in diapers. I couldn't imagine 2 at one time. Or even 8! :shock:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no doubt....8 good grief....

actually Pete and RePete potty trained in about 2 weeks....and I didn't use pull-ups. We went through some "big-boy" undies like mad too....but got less and less each day.....

3. ShrtnSwt

I read some where not to use Pull ups and I didn't! The boys actually never had any accidents.
    Now if I could just train the puppy to be a little better than he is. He is getting there but once in a while............

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

pfft! I've come to the realization that baby koo will have two things when she graduates college... a diaper on and a passy in her mouth. :lol:

5. KellBell

we had many accidents....but they got less and less each day...they figured it out in a relatively short amount of time. I used the "fruit loops in the toilet" as target practice...and they loved that! They laugh about that to this day. Course, now that they are hitting 'mandomness' they miss like every grown man. :banghead:

hmm, maybe I'll start throwing fruit loops back in there......:p

6. ShrtnSwt

Ok I have proscratinated enough - got some school work to do! 2nd to the last lesson! 2 more days I will be done! :hurray:
    I want to take more. I have enjoyed learning!

7. ShrtnSwt

Cheerios here!

Yeah I think I might do that myself! Reteach them!

8. KellBell

hey, as long as she has that degree!! :lol:

9. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Ugh. Same problem on our end. Sadly, we will have to replace our carpets once this little girl gets totally potty trained (puppy, not child :lol:)

10. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

That is what they keep telling me at work,that I am having a boy. There is another girl that is pregers here too and she is never sick and she did just found out that she is having a girl :)

11. GarnerGirl2000

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

13. KellBell

be careful.... that baby weight can take up to 12 years to get off! ;) LOL

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wow what a way to start my day, decisions decisions decisions

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I've been eating Premsyn PMS like candy... I think it's time for another dose.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<lips are sealed> :mrgreen:

17. seabee

seabee Guest

On what????? :jester:

18. GarnerGirl2000

So I have been told :) I hate it bc before I was pregnant I was doing good with eating veggies and fruits and rice cakes and peanut butter was a must along with yogurt but now blah I cant touch it.

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I am 10.5 pounds away from my pre-baby weight (which is still a gazzlion pounds more than I need to weigh), but I digress....lol

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Bye... my computer is getting ready to shut down... :cry: