UPDATE & THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by George, Apr 23, 2009.

1. George

George Member

My daughter Erin was the driver of the silver Honda in the accident the other day &it was nice to see all the info on this board was up to date & right thanks LI BRATZ as for the 4 teen Joe {JOJO} is doing good he was moved out of ICU last night & into a room I saw him last night & hopefully he will be home in his own room in a few days . Brad Mitch & Erin are home recouping .Now for the THANK YOUS TO ALL THE EMS , FIRE DEPT , POLICE DEPTS that were at that scene that day THANK YOU If you stopped to help or hold our childrens hand THANK YOU If you said a prayer that day THANK YOU Now I didnt put any names here so if I missed someone or something you did that day this is for you THANK YOU!!!!!!! George Marshall

2. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

So glad to hear all involved are doing okay! I wish them all a quick recovery!

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Hi George and welcome to the boards. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well after the wreck.

Please tell Erin that everyone is proud of her defensive driving skills and that she did NOTHING wrong. She probably saved all 4 of their lives by doing what she did. The fact that she got a ticket is so wrong!

4. monaco177

monaco177 Guest

Thank God all are going to be Ok. :grouphug:

5. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear that all of them are going to be ok, welcome to the forum.
    Sheri

6. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree::cheers::cheers:

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

HIGeorge and welcome. SO glad to hear all is going well!

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

To repeat what everyone else said, thanks for the update and so glad that all are going to be ok and welcome to the board:hurray:

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

JoJo's lil brother is a friend of my DS #1 and has also been in his class for the last 2 years. I have meant their mom numerous times as well as JoJo. Great kids they have. My son is very worried for his friend and JoJo. It's very upsetting for him that this happened to his friends brother. UGH.

I am saying prayers every day for his speedy recovery!!!

11. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

glad everyone is good. welcome aboard!

12. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

:iagree: