A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

That commercial still cracks me up!

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Actually, yes. I was sitting and scooting around the flower bed to trim those nasty prickly bushes that smell like cat urine. I hate those things!!!

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

in time for your big date! ;)

4. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Ok, someone needs to make sure I do no more yard work..I just cut through two cords with the trimmer..I hope I didn't blow the trimmer now.
    Might have to hide it back into my parents house and act like I know nothing lol.

5. rushlow2004

I think I'm going to take a nap.

6. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Just was outside watching a crow attack an owl trying to roost...........CRAZY!!

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Don't lie... you are just making up excuses just to go outside!

:lol:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm well done now. :hurray:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i just gotta figure out a way to get a tan from behind a desk:lol::lol:

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

do like I do, stop at T's on the way home. 8)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

is that one of the tanning salons on 42? what kinda rates? last year i joined one for a year and cost me $19.99 for a whole year and i only went for a few times a couple of months:evil:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

so she can put a show on for the nice man next to her... :jester::jester:

13. KellBell

yes, she is up there at Peddler's Village,right beside H&R Block. I do it by the month, not yearly....I don't tan except in the summer. I think its $35 a month, unlimited. T is super sweet, you will just love her.....plus she has all kinds of neat stuff in there. Girly stuff. purses and monogram stuff and jewelry. :mrgreen:

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks, will check it out, used to go there years ago when it was something else i think.

15. KellBell

yes, its been many things. and I have seen them all come and go....she, by far, has the best set-up/atmosphere.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

y'all have a great one, scooting out early to pick up DH's baby, he's gonna be happy when he gets home:hurray:

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

$19.99 for a whole YEAR??

18. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

The boys get their school pictures back today. I am looking at DS #1 and reaming him out for having his hoodie on in the pic. Then go and look at DS #2 he also has his hoodie on. Well I guess I won't have any pictures for this school year! It looks like total crap! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

19. rushlow2004

LOL, well Dd has hers on Monday, wish I knew sooner I would have had her hair cut..I wonder if she will let me clip it back out of her face. lol NOT!
    Sheri

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they didn't make them take them off!