Pull 'em up!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ready2cmyKing, Jan 28, 2008.

1. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

:iagree:

Yep! Pull 'em up. I don't want to see your butt crack or your jelly roll hanging over your jeans:ack:. And I don't want my kids to see it either.

Good grief! Have a little self respect and dignity about yourself!:roll:

2. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

3. Grace Slick

Ah, and tomorrow is Free Thinkers Day. Way to go "Free Thinkers".

Grace

4. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Ready, I'm curious.....exactly how are you planning to keep you youngest DS from exposing "crack" when (bless his heart), the poor thing doesn't even have a bump for a butt?:lol::lol::lol:

I spend half my daily words in the summer saying..."crack alert, crack alert". :mrgreen: He just grins and pulls 'em up (only to have them slide right back before he takes his next step.) :lol::lol::lol:

(of course, it's a little different seeing "crack" when they are that age. Least he's skinny. I threatened to get him a rope to hold 'em up one day)
    :jester:

5. Grace Slick

I have suspenders, if needed. :lol:

Grace

6. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

7. seabee

seabee Guest

8. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I usually don't have much to say about what people wear but this topic made me think of this kid I saw at the park this weekend. He couldn't have been more than 6 years old. He was decked out in the baggy jeans, white tank top with an open button down shirt over the top, and an earring. When he walked he would kind of swagger and hold the "inside of his leg" obviously mimicking what he has seen someone else doing or seen on tv. He could barely play at all because his pants were falling down. It was just stupid.

DB's wife

9. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree:

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:iagree: and if my son ever tries to leave the house like that I will make him wear a dress for the day!!!! :lol::lol:

11. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

I've seen that name, but it's been a long time.

Don't know her.

But, I have heard ya'll refer to her.

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I've got some cute ones, let me know. ;)

13. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

Saggy pants

Went to lunch today 9/3 at 40/42 and a father was there with 3 boys, 2 were probably 15 or 16 and their bathing suits were pulled down so you could see 3 or 4 inches of their underwear. I can't beleive the adult let them dress like that in public. What is going wrong with society?