A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I said! Stupid photographer! They both had nice polos on for pictures. One has it have zipped and it's crooked. The other one has it all the way unzipped and you can see part of his polo. And they didn't do the poses that I checked!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Do you know how hard it was to learn to project that loudly without also physically projecting anything?

3. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

My shoulders are FRIED. DH and I worked in the yard all day. Love it so much! :hurray:

4. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

That's where I go...except I go at lunch since I work close by!! She is a real sweetie!! She also has some coupons on www.claytoncoupons.com

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you are a lucky duck..I wish I could go at another time. She'll be at the Strawberry Festival too!

6. KellBell

My boys didn't even mention the pics....:banghead: did you get the link to look at them online? or was a package sent home?

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sorry, sometimes my words go faster than my fingers:lol: It was $19.99 a month for a whole year.

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Prom pics came back yesterday and DD's are so beautiful!

9. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Brought home! Meant to sent them back today! Oh well they will get sent back with either a letter or a call to Lifetouch!

10. KellBell

I am so done with "the man" for this week....

can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeease go now and get my weekend going?

11. michelle

Not until tonight at 7:00!

12. KellBell

:boxing:

:cheers:

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Back on April 24, 1989 the Governor of Massachusettes declared this day NKOTB Day! Just thought you'd all like to know that! This is the 20th anniversary...CELEBRATE! :cheers: :mrgreen:

14. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Went to lunch at Armidillo...it was pretty tasty.. 8)

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I haven't seen one of those since I lived out west... at the side of the road. How did it taste?

16. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Like a taco :jester:

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I want to go back to bed!:cry:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I was planning to sleep in, but was up at 7:30 :boxing:

Gonna be H-O-T today. :hurray:

The sun is already calling my name. :lol:

Going to see my brand new nephew later on this afternoon. Yes, I'm an aunt now.

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'm glad my kitty showed up this morning! He'd been missing for about 3 days, I was getting worried. It's not like him to go that long without showing up...... wish I had a little kitty cam on him - would love to know where he's been. I asked him if he'd decided to take a little vacation over the weekend, and to next time please tell us! :lol:

20. michelle

He must have him a woman somewhere. :mrgreen: