Related Items Crews battle Clayton church fire Firefighters were battling a blaze th

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, May 6, 2009.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

2. reeteach2

reeteach2 Well-Known Member

This is the church where my kids attend AWANAs. I was just told that it looks like a total loss. It was intentionally set. No one was hurt. There was a lot of vandalism as well. Their fellowship hall, which is a separate building, was also vandalized.

There's a little more info than WRAL's story and a good picture here: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6798547

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Animals, I hope they rot in jail for a long time.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

My vote would be Hell. :twisted:

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well some of us don't believe there is such a place, well other than New Jersey. 8)

6. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

North Jersey might be hell but South Jersey (where I'm from) is actually a nice place to live!!

Hey is this the church where I always see deer right next to it?? I forget the name of the road...is it Amelia Church maybe??

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yep, the last time you saw a deer it was there.

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I voted there in '04.

9. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Guilty until proven innocent.

10. aht830

aht830 Guest

Actually, the church is on Barber Mill Rd, just down from the BP station at its intersection with Hwy 42 W.

It's also the location for West Clayton 1 Precinct elections.

11. DAVIDMILLER1

DAVIDMILLER1 Well-Known Member

Police and FBI agent asking questions and handing out fliers on Dairy Rd. concerning Church fire in Barber Mill. I asked him what was going on and he said that it has been set on fire 5 times. The last time being this past Tuesday...***!!! You would think they would have posted an officer out there to watch the place.
    If the would have hidden an officer/agent or a high resolution camera in the woods at night or early morning then we would not be talking about this. 5 TIMES!!! REALLY!!!

12. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

One would think that there would be a larger investigation of the Clayton church burnings, that we're aware of being conducted.

Sadly, if a person of Middle East background or appearance were anywhere near those churches, I fear we'd see the pitchforks and torches.

13. seabee

seabee Guest

WTH!!!! Where did you pull this Mid east thing from... really????

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I would guess the Pizza thread, it was a conclusion I agree with. That Hat is one smart fella!

15. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh.. that makes a whole lotta sense... geez...

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

There is hope for you after all!

17. seabee

seabee Guest

you are correct.... Thank you God... :cheers: