A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<snickers> You couldn't see how many I dumped in there with the algae, could you?

2. Cleopatra

It looks great! Thanks for your help. One more thing off my plate. The water is almost 100% clear, it looked like Exxon/Valdez last week.

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Seriously, there are probably a few hundred.

I have probably 50-100 in a small tank inside, and the rest are still in the bucket. DH says to pour them all in his fish pond, but I don't think we need several hundred frogs in our very small pond.

So....if anyone would like a few, to let their kid raise it, please let me know....I'll gladly share!

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I'll come over and get some!!! I love froggies!!!!!!!!!

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You can have as many as you want!

6. Cleopatra

Ick... I don't feel good. I don't know if I waited too long to eat or if something is going around. Blech.

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

theres lots of yuck going around! feel better!

8. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

chewing on a pepto now. my tummy is bothering me!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm under the weather today as well. Not sure it isn't just nerves though. What's that old saying? You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family..........................

10. ShrtnSwt

Hope you feel better!
    Family just put on ignore! LOL

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I had it all last week. I was just nauseaus (sp) enough to feel green. Never got sick but just felt bad all week up until today.

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

nerves are an awful thing, hope you feel better soon..

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks for the kind words people! Means a lot. :grouphug:

14. Cleopatra

Man, I hope not. I've got too much stuff to do! I ate a sandwich, chips, diet coke, AND a bowl of cheerios but I still feel queasy. :(

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I hope you didnt eat all that at once :jester: (j/k) try some lemonade or lemon drops it tends to help with a queasy stomach!

16. Cleopatra

I did, I was starving!!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That made me green just reading it!! :lol: It was probably the Diet Coke. Can't handle that stuff!

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Look pop outta it... WTH is up with you anyway, get back to work and don't worry about woe is me... :jester:

Now on another note... Hope you feel better.. :grouphug:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

You too... WTH is wrong with you, there is no time for slacking now, get busy and get the queasy's outta your head. A majority of these issues are mental anyway... :jester::jester:

20. ShrtnSwt

Dang Seabee where ya been the last couple of hours? We all needed some mean spirited words!