The Biggest Loser

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by crazymom2girls, May 12, 2009.

1. Is it just me or do some people look better with a little fat on them?! I think the extreme weight loss made Helen look 10 years older. She'd look much better with an extra 10 pounds. Just my humble opinion!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Helen looked too thin at 117 lbs, mom and I both thought that as we watched her final weigh-in. Tara looked good and so did Mike.

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I agree, she didn't look as good as Mike and Tara and I wanted Mike to win! :cry:
    I thought Jerry looked to thin as well..
    It was fun watching how the others turned out.
    Tara was different in some way I can't put my finger on, like her face was frozen lol.

4. bettyboop

bettyboop Guest

I wanted Mike to win too!! I heard his brother may be on the show next season, has anyone else heard that?

5. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I thought this thread was going to be about Wayne Stalins.

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

YES.....helen was too thin, looked sick! never liked her! 3 more lbs and mike would have won!!! :evil:

tara looked different b/c she had makeup on. :)

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Helen looked great from the neck down. Maybe she will spend some of her winnings on a face lift or something cause she did look a lot older.

Mike was hot!

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I saw something recently about how if you have a few extra pounds, it can make you look younger because it fills your face out a bit. Hmmm........so maybe I will hang onto these extra pounds, cause heaven knows my face is plump and wrinkle free! :jester:

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

works for me!! :jester:

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Helen looked to be on the border of anorexia ..... wayyy too thing.

Tara and Mike both looked smoking hot! Lost weight, but still healthy looking. And Kristin .... wow, she is gorgeous!!!

11. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I think 137 is to thin for Tara's build.

12. This is so true! Also,if I lose too much weight, my boobs start to shrink! I don't need that because I'm already a negative A (Ha! Just kidding - but not too far off!)

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

They all looked awesome last night. Its amazing how weight changes you so much!

14. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Ok. I didn't follow this show, but how long did it take her to get that off? Dang!

15. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I did not like Kristin's hair color :ack:

16. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I said last night that Helen lost her boobies! When they were showing all the pics of her.

17. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Gawd I thought it was awful! she is very pretty she shouldn't have done that to herself.

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

:iagree: it looked really bad!

19. Anyone watch last night? I'm cheering for the guy whose partner was in the hospital. He is so sweet! What about the girl that left - who is her crush?!

20. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

I was in tears last night...for more than one reason. The lady who lost her family, the one who was nearly 500 pounds, and for Tracy.