A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with the director/lobbyist of a concern, whose website is atrocious. I called him about it. Gave several suggestions that he agreed were worth doing, but he just doesn't have the time to do it. I drove home the point that the message needed to be fixed, and he was all for it. I even offered a suggestion as to how he might be able to get it done fairly quickly and inexpensively, not using me. Response..we have the money, so that's not an issue. As for the suggestion as to who to seek assistance from, and offer to pay them to do the stuff..he was all for it. Then asked if I would do it for free?

ARGGGHHHHH....

This kind of 'leadership' vexes me to no end.

thanks for letting me rant...

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i never watched it back in the day, but it comes on either BBC or Sci-Fi now with new folks and it is pretty wild sometimes, not sure it is coming back for another season or not though.

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I wish I were on a cruise ship leaving from FL right now headed to the Bahamas..........but I'm not. Instead I'm sitting here wasting away my afternoon, and volunteering at the school tonight. Guess my day won't be wasted completely.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i feel ya, when i got married my MIL left the next day for Hawaii and now for my 25th anniversay my Mom will be on a cruise, something just doesn't seem right about that:lol:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It's officially 5:00! :cheers:

Everybody enjoy your weekend!

Love Ya'll! :grouphug: Call me if you need me!

7. Local Mom

Local Mom Member

When brushing their teeth, how do some people manage to spit specks 3 feet up near the top of a mirror? Do they aim up instead of down? hmmm....

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

you have been to my house! LOL! boys.....

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wonder whyShrtnSwt bailed on us?

Will miss Wonderwoman.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

She did??? I didn't notice that. Geez. ooowwww......

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

The original WW is still around

Happy Cloudy Sunday!

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

You mean Happy Cloudy Rainy Sunday! :cry:

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

God is it HOT here in Key West. On the drive down yesterday the temp the entire time was right at 84. Cross the last bridge onto Key West and the temp shot up to 95.....and that was at 5pm.

Craig

14. seabee

seabee Guest

add another cold cocktail to that and all will be fine... :cheers:

15. In our bathroom, my side of the mirror is clean and my husband's side always has toothpaste spit splattered on the mirror. It's so annoying!!! It's like he doesn't even notice it. I always have to get the glass cleaner out. I won't even mention my girls' bathroom! Maybe when they get older it will be better?

16. CrazyFabulous

boohoo! thats what you get for leaving the reds behind!

17. CrazyFabulous

i keep telling myself this too.....but dh is 39 so i dont know if there is hope. :mrgreen:

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Sorry, but you will not get any sympathy from us here!! :mrgreen:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's going to be a long day.

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You're probably right....