A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Nah, been trying to be a good girl :twisted:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Really, do you watch it? My husband watches it with me but he pretends that he's not paying attention. Then he asks me 100 questions!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

8)

4. seabee

seabee Guest

Yes... I like it. :twisted:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey your way to young for that to be happening... maybe in 30 yrs you should be dealing with that... :lol::lol:

6. harleygirl

ta ta for now! :twisted:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Should be leaving shortly to go on a 26 mile jet ski tour around key west.......Should be fun and hoping I'm not a crispy critter at the end.

Craig

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Don't forget to fill up the flask... :cheers::cheers:

9. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i know right?! i said to dh.....after this week wth will we do on monday, wednesday and friday night?!

24 will be great!! kids in bed at 7:55! 8)

10. CraigSPL

Just got back and some how managed not to drown the wife with the jet ski......course I got horsecollared a time or two.

:mrgreen:

Craig

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

lol Sounds like y'all had a good time!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Why can my mail not run the same time every day? It will run anywhere from 12:30 to 5:30. I am paranoid about having outgoing stuff sit in there due to identity theft, so it's darn hard to get it out there in time, yet now having it sit in the box for hours. I've had to drive to Clayton too many times to take crap to the post office. Drives me CRAZY!! What am I missing? Why such a large window? Does anyone else's mail run on a regular schedule or are they all chaotic?

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

What is hard about understanding the difference between "position desired" and "position offered"? If you're looking for a job by posting a classified ad, you are not offering a position.

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Ours runs like clockwork. Right on schedule six days a week and I like it like that.

Call the Post Office and ask them the question because it doesn't seem right to me.

Sherry

15. nsanemom22

Amen!

16. nsanemom22

Ours is clockwork give or take 20 minutes at the most.

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Not sure about your delivery problems.... But depending on where you live, maybe the post office at 4042 is closer?

My delivery is normally about the same time - between 4-5pm.

18. harleygirl

<<<< Had Venison steak, squash & zuchinni on the grill and a salad. Going to bed now!

Nite Nite!

19. CraigSPL

grilled brats, dogs, keilbasa, and spicy italian sausages for supper. Picture on facebook of me actually grilling.

Craig

20. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Italian seasoned broiled shrimp with lemon butter, salad with hearts of palm, home made key lime pie, iced tea, hush puppies. Good stuff.