A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

shame isnt it?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy FRIDAY!!!

T minus 4 hours and my arse is OUTTA HERE and on the way to the BEACH!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

well i'm awake and so is everybody in my house. i woke up came to the kitchen and this little tiny puppy came running up to me. scared the crap out of me. at least now i know why the cats were sitting on guard when i got up.

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

EOGs went fantastic! all a level 4. ... glad we studied .. at the last minute :p

5. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Don't forget to take me!
    Had a long week and a bad night at work last night, I need the beach!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am sorry you had a rough night girlie!!

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

oh it was very very bad, and I don't know why..no one will tell me.
    I'm so done there...I'm looking to transfer to another store..I really hope this online school for Medical coding works out..it will take time for me to do what I want to do. But, I have got to get out of there.

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm in the mood to babble on.

...must get to the gym...

I need new earbuds.

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

We be back on Monday

10. seabee

seabee Guest

FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

woohoo, packing now and heading to the beach around lunch time as soon as DH gets here, this is going to be the first time in at least 7 years we have gone anywhere alone, every vacation we take the kids, grandkids, etc. So looking forward to it:hurray::hurray:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Be safe and have a lot of fun....:cheers:

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I thought I was stowing away in your suitcase? LOL

14. JenniferK

:banghead::banghead:

Yes I know you saw her yesterday and her ears weren't red, but she's been my kid for over 2 years now, I KNOW when she has an ear infection! It's a holiday freakin' weekend, are you really going to NOT call in some freakin' amoxicillian and make me wind up at the ER with a cranky 2 year old????

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

15. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Oh man. That's horrible. Will one of those minute clinic places at CVS give you a prescription?

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It highly ticks me off when doctor's do that mess. We are mothers, we KNOW what the problem is. I swear it's just so they can make more money. Hope your baby feels better soon.

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I keep finding "things" in my bra! I've found crumbs from my biscuit this morning and just now I found a peanut (thought it was a mole that had just popped up in the last hour and it about scared me to death).

I'm tempted to dig around and see what else I can find in there :mrgreen:

18. JenniferK

I am livid. After an hour and a half of going back and forth with a nurse, who's going back and forth with the doctor, when I asked the doctor to call me directly in the first place, they are not willing to call her in a script.

They'd be glad to take a look at her again ($135 yesterday) if I want to bring her in, and they can even see her as late as 6pm for an afterhours visit (extra fee), but they can't in good concious call in some freaking amoxicillian for a 2 yr old with an ear infection whose strep culture came back negative, and whose little throat is killing her because of the FREAKING EAR INFECTION!!!!

Anyone have any pediatrician recommendations? I think mine are leaving Raleigh Pediatrics next week.

19. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Poor baby :( I'm so sorry she's sick. I've been with Kids Care, since we moved here in 2001, 779-4800 and have never had any problems, there have been times I've taken one of the kids in and they are on the cusp of an infection, and they've told me to call them if they get worse to get a script, and they have saturday hours at either the 40/42 office or Smithfield, I believe they alternate, the website is kidscarepeds.com (or org, not sure, :))

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  20. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I really like Jeffers, Mann and Artman. They have an office over in Clayton on 70 right before the WalMart and then they have a Raleigh office (and maybe one other place). We have had nothing but good experiences with them.