A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Like I need to spend more time on the internets? :lol:

Peaches & PG, I'll live. Just annoying as all get out.

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Get you some allegra D (by prescription) Take it on an empty stomach in the morning and you'll feel better by lunch.

It has Zapped the past two sinus infections I've had.

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

See I am not the only one!

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

you have to make money so you can plow your field, buy seeds from the store and then harvest them when they are ready.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Sounds too much like real work to me.

6. ShrtnSwt

:grouphug::grouphug:4042 people:grouphug::grouphug:

7. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I am heading to the jersey shore on Saturday and the only thing that I forgot to get is "skin so soft" spray from Avon. Can I get it quickily without ordering from the book. PM me if you know. Thanks

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I would just once, just once, like to get through Walmart without having to listen to some kid screaming their head off. This one today looked to be about 4 years old and continuously crying for 15 minutes! No matter where I went, there they came. Yes, I am well aware there are some kids with developmental delays, behavoir problems, whatever the case may be. But every. single. time. I've been to the store lately, there have been screaming kids. Sorry, it was just wearing on my freaking nerves today. Doesn't anyone take their kid out of the store anymore til they calm down? :banghead:

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

This is one of the many reasons I prefer Target.

10. ShrtnSwt

When mine was little and acted up to the point where if I was a shopper I would have wanted to slap him, I left the full cart there even with a toy he was getting and we left. I apologize wal-mart workers for having to put my stuff back but that was over 10 years ago. LOL

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I think the stuff is still sitting there.....

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! It's happened at Target too. They are hardly exempt from rude, clueless parents and kids.

Ate at TGIF's a couple weeks ago (LOVE THEM) and there was a family who allowed their toddler to scream non-stop! Throwing food, banging on the table, you name it. I was ready to crawl out of my skin. Yet they will wonder what happened when little Johnnie turns into a juvenile delinquent. Take the freaking kid outside! I've done it with mine, no big deal.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

This day is over for me! :cheers:

14. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I never ever ever allowed my daughter to do that, if she acted up it wasn't often..but when she did..out the store we went and we went home or her father at the time would take her out of the store.
    I never made someone else listen to her scream....that is just rude.

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more...like I've always said that is one of my biggest pet peeves...

How is everyone..it's been so long since I've been on...Hope everyone is doing fantabulous :cheers:

16. Southernborn

Koo like the avatar :)

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Girl! Glad to see you on here! Stick around!! We've missed ya!

18. Southernborn

I've missed ya'll too...girl...working too hard and tired when I ain't..LOL:lol: Got to go get the brownies out of the oven for the girls...ain't I sweet :mrgreen:

19. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

hey stranger! hope your doing good!

20. Southernborn

Doing Awesome..hope you are!