A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

LOL I didn't make people listen to him scream. He would act up and be loud and I didn't allow to go on for long. I gave a couple of warnings and that didn't work we left. :)

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

GIRL, you betta stay yourself over here!

I'll spank that ... :lol:

3. harleygirl

Is having some family drama - bear with me over the next week.

I might just kill someone.

Hopefully not myself. :cheers:

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

and I'll help!! Good to see your still with us chick!!

:mrgreen:

5. harleygirl

Tassy, I have some *things* I need to bring to you, unused. :lol:

Invite me to the pool and I 'll get 'em right over! :cheers:

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I only had to make one trip to the car from the restaurant when I was a kid...

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Dontcha just LOVE family drama!!!???:roll:

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Hmm, it varies for me.

If we're in Wal-Mart and I've got a cart full of groceries, and she gets antsy and starts acting up, I'm more likely to ignore her, finish my transaction and then leave. She might cry for a few minutes while I'm checking out, but as much as I despise going to Wal-Mart, it's not likely that I'd leave my cart and take her outside.

However, we were at Andy's on Sunday and she started throwing a fit at the table (she's 2, toddlers do that), after about 2-3 minutes of trying to calm her at the table, we made a trip to the bathroom.

9. ShrtnSwt

Not that sweet precious child! :)

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Thanks 8)

11. kookookacho

Baby koo learned what a trip to the bathroom entails, not so long ago. Since then, she knows it ain't just for "I go pee pee" :lol:

They'll get there.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

A few minutes is one thing, 8)subjecting the entire store to a whiny (sounded to me like she needed a nap) scream fest for 15 minutes while the mother looked at towels and kitchen stuff, etc. is entirely another. IMO, she should have taken her out of the store. I sure cut my trip short. Forgot to get my dang shampoo, I was in such a hurry to spare my ears.

My son only needed one or two trips to the restroom or the car to understand that we don't act that way in public. Like I said before, this was an older child, not a baby or a toddler. I have more patience for those.

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

And what about the parents who turn their children loose when they hit the stores. I have seen kids in diapers wandering around by themselves in Wally World. Drives me nuts!

14. kookookacho

Ok What gives! I can buy a house but holy cheese and crackers 70k in coins?!

My harvests just ain't cutting it! :lol:

If I let my stuff sit in the storage for longer will the price go up?

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I don't think so - they might rot! :lol:
    You just have to build up, plant and harvest more........now git to work! :mrgreen:

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you have to go work!!! and always let others harvest your stuff, you get triple the money they are worth!

17. kookookacho

Aaaah, I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for my stuff to grow. I've passed out all the gifts I can, cleaned up y'alls weedy, dry, & tornado strewn fields and 15 coins each time just ain't squat. :lol:

My grapes will be ready after lunch let's see what happens then. :mrgreen:

18. ShrtnSwt

LMAO is all I can do b/c ya are crazy funny!

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

go to the market place and git you a job. Thats how you make money! You go work while waiting for your stuff to grow!!!

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

how do you get others to harvest your crops? :allears:

and who are these random people (that are not my neighbors)that show up in my field?