FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yeppers!

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

head on over :)

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

if you put your cursor on each animal, dont click, a menu will come up for what tricks they do....I like to make the pig 'go to sleep'.....and the dog 'scratch' too cute!!

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I have a pig but, no dog. :-(

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Go play with your bunny.

6. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

I can't stop with my farm. My husband hated facebook, and now he hates it even more. But, I can't get enough. I'm only level 6, but I am trying so hard to get higher. I want a house and more stuff.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

i sent you a doggie

:mrgreen:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I am hanging out at the market place if anyone need their crops harvested :mrgreen:

9. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Bandmom there are a ton of different markets on FT. PM me your facebook name and I'll send you a friend request. Then we can be farmtown neighbors and I'll hire you to harvest!

10. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Y'all are too funny. I don't get a chance to get on the computer to keep up with it anymore. Now if I could do it from my phone I'd be set.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

DH's sees me working with that and he is going to swear I've gone over the edge and that I really should be back in the workforce. Who in their right mind analyzes a virtual farm town and its crops...LOL

HUGE thanks to EBmom and another farmer who hired me earlier, I worked earlier and made almost $40,000. Time to buy a house (after dinner and drinks with the neighbors....there are still priorities!!)

13. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

WELL, I confess, I didn't know the spreadsheet existed, but I had pretty much figured it out in my head which crops produced the highest margins...what can I say, I work in finance...yeah that's it:oops:

You're welcome Tassy!! I made a chunk of change myself. I hate having to go back and replant everything. Now if we could hire people to PLANT for us that would be AWESOME:lol:

As for priorities, I did go out and water my real garden and flowers, but told DH I wasn't hungry and he could eat on his own:jester: Who knows, if I can get some weight loss out of this for skipping meals you won't be able to pull me off!!!

14. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I accepted...now we just need to be neighbors.

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

anybody on that wants some work in the next 10 minutes... come to my farm and see me, otherwise I'll have to give it away (its grapes and they won't last the night).

16. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I don't mind listening to the animals, it is that darn music that gets on my nerves. LOL My darn chickens run all over the place.

My husband sees me on there and wonders what the heck I am doing too. He laughs at me. I told him, I don't drink, (well not much), I don't smoke, I am trying to quit cursing as much, so I have to have some type of vice. LOL

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Farmtown in my dreams...... :x

I'm definitely an addict! :oops:

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Do you live next door to KDC? :lol::lol::lol:

19. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

You progress by exp points, plowing and planting are how you get the most of them. If you really want to progress, spend a weekend doing grapes every 3-4 hours. Every plot you plow is 1 point, every plot you plant is 2 points. Dosen't matter what you plant, so a day of grapes can rack them up quick! Buying things also gives you a large amount of points, about 1 point per 100 coins. That is why I have 4 barns, lol. I was trying to work my way up to level 25. That is where you get the largest farm, and can plant pumpkins, a four day (A farm day is 20 hours) harvest. Crops go bad in the same time they take to ripen, so I would be able to go almost a entire week without going to the farm if I chose(6.6 days). Haven't planted just pumpkins yet, but everything will be ready to harvest tonight, and I will probably plant a 2 day crop. Then this weekend I can plant the pumpkins! Who wants to be my neighbor?, lol

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I need more neighbors