Char-Grill @ White Oak

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ncmom, Jun 5, 2009.

1. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Garner Planning Commission meeting agenda for June 8th...

Item 4 Special Use Site Plan for Review and Discussion:
    SUP-SP-09-06, Char-Grill – D. Miller & Associates, P.A. request special use site plan approval for a restaurant. The site is located on Lot 7, White Oak Shopping Center and can be further identified as Wake County PIN(portion of) 1720 55 9533.

Site plan
    http://www.ci.garner.nc.us/PLAN/SUP-SP-09-06map.pdf

2. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Yahoo! I do love Char Grill.

3. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

I would like to see a Five Guys around here.

4. I have fond memories of Char-Grill. I used to date a guy that worked there that claimed to be in the Italian mafia. He carried machine guns in the trunk of his car. He had lots of tatoos. He was my bad boy... sorry, I was just taking a trip down memory lane. I'm happy to be married to my sweet, loving, sexy husband.

5. B&L'SMoM

B&L'SMoM Guest

I Love some Char-Grill,Boya investments LLC.Nice guy,One of my husband's friends.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Five guys is good, but i think they're expensive for what you get. We've gotten lunch a few times from the one in Knightdale.

On another note... DH would be totally thrilled to have a Char-grill over at White Oak.

7. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Boya Investments....Nice guy? You are joking right? The main force of that "investment" group is a woman and she is not....a nice person. Maybe if she paid the people who do her work for her.....

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Is this the same chain involved in the infamous "Dijon" incident a few weeks ago?

9. I've never liked Five Guys fries! (say that real fast 5 times)

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Details!

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Rush and a number of other conservative talking heads had a hissy fit when Our President and Vice President went to a hamburger joint one day and found that Obama requested "Dijon" mus-My Friend instead of good old fashioned yellow mus-My Friend.

Yes you read that right, they even object to the presidents condiments.

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Never been a big Char-Grill fan. Now...give me Cook Out any day! That is some good fast food and affordable, too. Plus, I like the fact that they testify their faith on their cups with Bible verses. Not a lot of businesses are willing to do so these days. Kudos to them for that and great-tasting, consistent food.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

14. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i bet he was a yankee.....they all have mafia ties afterall. ;)

15. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

oh snap... Time to start up a car show at the location so I don't have to go to the one in raleigh anymore..

Chargrill is starting to expand now. They are selling franchises as of about a year ago..

16. B&L'SMoM

B&L'SMoM Guest

Maybe the wife is the one running the investment group dont know her that much.But i know for sure that the husband is a nice guy.

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to a Char Grill.......love the place. Just wish it was here in Clayton instead of White Oak.

18. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

There was going to be. Just off the corner of NC 42 and Amelia Church Road. That is until the fine developer of the White Oak location, who was going to do this location also.....well..she is a fine developer.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

That would have been WAY to close to my house!! :mrgreen:
    (DH would probably disagree with that though)

20. Hoagie

Hoagie Well-Known Member

Hush up fool! You never bring your car out of the garage anyways!