A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Hello everybody!!!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful week!:jester:

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo! The same to you! :cheers:

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

It is wet and cold here! While all of ya are sweating your butts off we have been wearing sweatshirts for the last 3 days. Oh to have seasons again! LOL

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i seriously need sleep

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

what the heck is going on at the schools today? Cars are everywhere! :boxing:

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

End of year parties and awards ceremonies.

8. I have noticed that hardly anyone writes thank you notes anymore. I've been to a baby shower and a wedding in the last couple of months and no thank you. When I was growing up, my mom made me write a thank you note anytime anyone gave me something. It kind of stuck with me through all these years. Yes, it takes time but it's the right and appropriate thing to do. Plus, someone took the time and money to buy a gift. I think it's only right to write a thank you note. I wrote a thank you note for all my wedding gifts and baby shower gifts. Has anyone else noticed the lack of thank yous? My all time worst pet peeve is when someone sends a bulk e-mail that says thank you all for my gifts. I don't know...maybe it's just me.

9. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

so true! AND no one rsvp's like they should!!!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen!! Drives me crazy and makes me not want to entertain or plan a thing! That and folks who say they are going to show and don't. :?

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: I made both my son and daughter write notes for their graduation cards/gifts. I'm like you tho - I've been to several showers and/or mailed gift cards to some that I couldn't go to and did get a card from some, but not all!

13. CrazyFabulous

:iagree: this is why the jewelry party i had is the LAST party of that type i will ever have again!

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I make my sons write thank you notes to the teachers at the end of every year. Builds character. :mrgreen:

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

sweatshirt weather is almost my favorite!

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i totally agree but hey it is what it is so just go forward counting on about half of those who say they will show:jester:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Uh oh! :?

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know! Trust me, I know! :jester:

19. CrazyFabulous

its all good.....i will come to your parties! :)

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

THanks! But I ain't doing none, no time soon! LOL. I do one every other year or so, just often enough to remind me why I don't do them more often, LOL. Actually, my last one for Premier was GREAT! Had a ball, lots of people showed, met Tassy for the first time and got lots and lots of goodies. :jester: