A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

BTW, was bragging to a neighbor this weekend about your wings cooked in your Egg, awesome:hurray::hurray:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks!! I'll tell the husband, that will tickle him. :cheers:

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

thats good! - I'm sure they don't hear enough good things from most of their parents, much less their students. :lol:

4. bandmom

West JHS had their first Baccalaureat service (since opening the school) last night. It was very nice - a great service. I was a little surprised that out of a graduating class of over 400, only about 60 showed up. :?

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Why won't my chiropractor call me back?

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wonder what to fix for dinner tonight that the extra kid will eat?? Hmmmm.............

7. bandmom

we tried the KFC grilled chick yesterday (got coupons in the mail for a bucket meal) and it was good! We're having burgers tonight w/ chipotle cheddar cheese- yum! :)

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

these grapes are yummy!

9. bandmom

I just had some yummy blueberries and next I will be having some cherries (they're on sale this week at FL) love 'em!

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:jester: and it was great to meet you too!!

11. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I just bought my baby some nursery furniture!!!! and it was on sale!!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

yeaaah on baby furniture! :)

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I feel like I've been all over the world today.

Put 120 miles on my car.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH is picking up Holy Smokes BBQ for dinner. :hurray::hurray::hurray: Love their turkey. :jester:

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

so proud of my son...he got 4 awards in school today, and performed great (surprising, he's very shy!)

16. I was most proud of the award my daughter got for having a tender heart. I told her that means more to me than any academic award. She's is is sweetheart. I was crying like a baby because her teacher was crying when she gave her the award. My little girl looked at me like I was crazy! I am a crazymom afterall...

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I really wonder why folks can't stay faithful to their marriage vows. Got a family member who is justifiably suspicious of a spouse's behavoir. Hello.........your MARRIED! My heart is breaking and there is nothing I can do. Why is it so hard for some people to keep their pants zipped?? :banghead:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I HATE a cheater! DH knows exactly what will happen to him, it's call chum. :lol:

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Awards ceremony at 10:30! :hurray:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

another reason i hate working in Cary, i used to go to all the awards ceremonies for my grandkids but no more:evil: