A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:iagree: :hurray: :hurray:

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Y'all know what I said about cheaters... backhoes and winnie the pooh's thousand acre woods. 8)

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh i have a plan and know exactly where to dispose of the body;) lova ya HG:lol::lol:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm filing that away for future reference. 8) :cheers:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

Someone call me at 12:15 to make sure I'm alive. :lol:

Later taters.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Kellbell, thanks for recommending Turtle Island, very easy to miss if you don't know what you are looking for. We had a great time there and the bartender, the older OI native was great. Didn't try the deadly drink you told me about but he did make some killer margaritas:cheers:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

When you get the chance ask tassy about the Voodoo Bucket she had many of down in Key West.

Craig

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sounds interesting:cheers:

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

8)

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh good! you're welcome! I forgot all about you going down at some point! the bartender, Jimmy Buffet (LOL) that's what we call him....is heavy handed and really friendly! Hope you guys got some yummy food too. They have some of the best shrimp and grits on the planet, if you ever go back!

:cheers:

11. KellBell

awww man....I held my tongue all year, all school year. Then just like that....I lose my cool. :neutral:

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm going to....tomorrow....

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

its thundering..and LOUD booms!!

14. KellBell

ughhh....it's bittersweet. I knew I was going to, but I was going to send a letter (and copy the principal and mr. croom. still am actually) as I have been keeping notes all year, so's not to leave anything out.

I just hope I didn't bite of my nose to spite my face.....meaning that she ruins it for him next year somehow. So glad to be done.

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

DD has a teacher that constantly makes things difficult for her, and she ALWAYS has something to say about the way she's dressed. Now if any of you know me, you KNOW I am not going to send my 13 year old to school looking like a hoochie. She's dressed very appropriately, but she can't help she inherited her Mama's big tata's.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<hold me> :lol:

BIG fat rain drops over here. I hope I can catch a picture of a rainbow! :hurray:

17. KellBell

get her then! same thing on this end. this is the most difficult, uncaring & disrespectful teacher I have ever come in contact with.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

did it ever start storming and raining down in 4042 land? getting dark up here in Cary but haven't seen anything falling yet or any lightning.

19. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

sister introduced me to shrimp and grits there and it was YUM!!!

20. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i am so proud! :hurray: