A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Still gotta make my shrimp and grits again, just to see if the goodness from the first batch was a fluke or not.

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

tell us about the voodoo bucket pookie!

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

It sure did Kaci, had a storm come through about an hour ago and it started back up a few minutes ago

4. CraigSPL

hehe...I'll have to find some buckets the size they used, and make some next time you guys are around.......:jester:

5. CraigSPL

thunder and rain like a mofo here at work.......glad I'm not across the street at the Golf Course.

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We had a good shower but just now it was pouring. In between I realized I needed to move DHs truck. When i went out I saw I had left his windows down! :shock: It was under the tree but good thing I caught it before the big rain came!

7. CraigSPL

sitting here now, with the back-up generator running to provide basic power to the server room, office lights, and joy of joys....my pc.

Rest of the pc's are dead as well as the rest of the plant.

8. seabee

seabee Guest

That would be a good thing... cold beer in hand waiting for the rain to lighten up to play more... :cheers::cheers:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

the storm that bad it knocked out your power? and i wanna know about the voodoo buckets too:cheers:

10. CraigSPL

Actually at the moment our power management system for the plant is in the process of bringing all 3 systems up to full power before letting us do anything other than twiddle our thumbs.

hehehe....the bucket is another story.

11. nsanemom22

Ever wondered if any of the $1 bills in your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?

:ack:

If not, you're wondering now....have a nice day !!! :jester:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<<<< Had such a good time with KC & Bren! :cheers:

13. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Awww, you and Kaci are both sweethearts!! You're both just what I needed. Thanks so much to you and Kaci for being there and making me laugh. Next time we'll all have to stay longer and just call a taxi!! :jester: Thanks again for the :cheers: and laughter!!

14. ewwww - Sometimes I think about where my dollar bills have been. It's really disgusting when you think about it.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, i love you both so much, we seriously need to talk more about our girls time away:grouphug:

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am jealous....sorry I didn't make it....I had an issue come up...LONG story!

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Jealous too! I wasn't even invited! :(

18. nsanemom22

about 20 more minutes and school is out...

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<<< is getting ready for a ride into Raleigh

on the bike :cheers:

20. seabee

seabee Guest

watch out for thunder and rain.... :jester: