A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Same here! :lol:

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

So if a $1 bill goes in a strippers butt crack....does that mean you put a .50 cent piece in a midget strippers butt crack?

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

well.....i survived the 6th grade!!

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

sounds like tassy needs to have another party! :)

5. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

nite nite folks:)

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

moi? :jester:

You have the party, i'll bring the MixMaster :mrgreen:

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Can we just make today Friday? :mrgreen:

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Aside from a luncheon I have to attend tomorrow, today is my Friday.....

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Welp, it's official, I've made a VP decision to make today my Friday, which means I'm off at 12. :lol::lol::lol:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Ugh, today is one of those days. I LOVE my job but I would really LOVE to be at home right now. Tired :cry:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Today has sucked so far for me too, LOL. Check engine light came on in the "new" van (EGR valve, no biggie), left some stuff I needed for work at home, got too much to do here and the PC is acting up and too much to do at home to get ready for folks to come over for cake and ice cream today. Oh, and trying to get ready to go out of town first thing in the AM and wondering how in the heck it's all going to get done.

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Thursdays are always my Fridays!:hurray:

Ok folks... I've... had...a a a a LARGE! Iced coffee and I'm buuuuuzzzing with energy!

**** is getting DONE right now. :lol:

Just thought y'all needed to know that.

13. michelle

KDC, I don't know a darn thing about cars but I want to pass along my recent EGR valve experience. My check engine light came on (Honda Passport) and it gave me the code for EGR flow insufficient. I looked on the internet and talked to some folks and they told me that the valve could be clogged with carbon and to try cleaning that first. We did that and the light still came back on. Then we replaced the EGR valve (to the tune of $170) and the light came BACK on! Then my BIL cleaned some sort of tube that goes from the valve and that didn't help either. Finally this weekend he took out some sort of bolt and the hole was totally clogged with carbon and gunk. He cleaned that out really good and the CE light has not been back on since (knock on wood).

Anyway, my point is to not be dumb like me and just assume you need the expensive part. Have all the other stuff checked out first.

I sure could use that $170 I wasted on a part I didn't need.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh, I know! LOL. That's why DH bought one of those handheld things you plug into the car's computer to read the error code so we'd have a clue. He's pretty handy and he should be able to take care of this one himself. But trust me, I had a mechanic take me to the cleaner's last summer. It won't happen again. 8)

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

my head and ears really hurt, wish i was at home:banghead:

16. michelle

Sinus troubles? Hope you feel better soon.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep and thanks. For the first time in over 10 years i actually went to the doc and got the antibiotics. Usually when i feel it coming on i start popping Ech & Goldenseal and it kicks it before it takes hold. Thought it was just my allergies this time so let it go for way too long and had to break down for real meds, wish they would hurry up and kick it.

18. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Swine flu??? Gosh I hope I didn't catch it from you the other night. :lol:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: nope just sinus & ear infection, not contagious:lol: you would think the alcohol would have killed, huh?

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

TRANSFORMERS!!! All this time I thought it came out on the 26th, and just found out it is actually coming out in theaters on the 24th: 13 more days!