A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, i am gonna give it a try, i have a couple that look ready but wasn't sure when to pick, thanks for all your help:grouphug:

2. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Also, the bigger the more seeds start appearing. They will blow up overnight if you don't catch them soon enough...i've had some monsters before:lol:

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

just checked the weather.....off to the beach for the day! :hurray:

ya'll have a fabulous saturday!

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Have a good time, don't burn your self, cracka. :lol:

Happy Saturday, off to a par-tay in a little while~ :cheers:

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

da-yum its freakin' hot outside!!!

6. I went to step-daughter's graduation today outside at 11:00am! It was 93 degrees! We had to sit on bleachers too. It was awful!!! Right after her name was called, we went to the car and sat in the air condition until it was over. I felt sorry for all the graduates burning up in the their cap and gowns!

7. harleygirl

I could only stand about 2 hours laying out yesterday, we'll see how long I can take it today. :cheers:

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

you know i did cause i be as white as they make em! i looked in mirror last night said shizzle.....i look like an ompaloompa!

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

As long as there are no lines it's all good.

:jester:

10. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

LOL listening to ya talking about how hot it is down there had me jealous today when we went to the pool. that water was freezing. It hasn't hit 80s here yet!

11. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

lol, your going to hate that come winter!

12. harleygirl

I'm annoyed today. :boxing:

I should just go back to bed.

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Sorry... I know she is a PITA ........ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

14. harleygirl

:lol:

We'll get her straight. 8)

15. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Yeah I was thinking about that yesterday. Not sure if I can handle 32 below zero wind chill! burrrrr! LOL

16. I have an annoying cough. I feel fine but as soon as I lay down to rest, here comes the cough! I know if I go to the doctor, they'll give me antibiotics. The problem is, I'm getting ready to go to the beach. Don't they say to not be out in the sun while taking antibiotics! Should I hold out another week or I wonder if it will get worse? I hate this! I haven't been sick all year and right before vacation...

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Have you tried something OTC to dry up the cough? Maybe you need a antihistamine? Yes, usually when you take antibiotics you need to stay out of the sun.

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

meet my buddy...he was out in the driveway the other day...he was big for a box turtle!

[​IMG]

19. The bad thing is the only cough medicine that works for me is by prescription only, but I have go in for an appointment first. I just hate to pay all that just to get some cough medicine! It has codine in it which is why it works!

20. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

Oh I love it! I have been seeing so many BIG turtles around lately.