Are you nervous with the decisions Obama is making?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browns rule, Jun 16, 2009.

1. browns rule

browns rule Guest

I am curious to see if anybody on here who used to be a supporter of Obama is now nervous with Obama in office and regrets voting for him.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

yeah Go Wulfpack.....

3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

if they aren't.....they should be

4. GlobeBiz

GlobeBiz Well-Known Member

Give me a break. Get over it.

5. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Get over what? The fact this administration is spending money like a drunken sailor on programs that won't work? Are you that proud of having a "-D" beside his/her name that nothing he/she does matters?

6. browns rule

browns rule Guest

:iagree:
    :iagree: everybody better wake up. I had high hopes for Obama but day by day I see bad decisions being made by him.

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't this be more appropriate in the Neighborhood?

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I haven't got to the point of regretting the decision yet, but things like the not releasing White House Visitors names and a few other items smacks to much of foolish GOPness and has me concerned.

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

When was it that you had these high hopes?

Many of the decisions you consider bad are the same decisions I, and many of his supporters, consider good decisions. Time will tell which of us is correct.

10. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

If you truly read the FACTS of what is happening, you would be extremely concerned. Though I did not vote for him, I know many people who did and are now regretting it. BTW, if these plans and such pass and new tax laws and things like that, the economists say expect to live on at least a 20% less of a paycheck. We honest to goodness would not make it here at that rate and are gravely concerned. Hoping things change but day by day the plan seems to be getting worse. Said enough already as I swore I'd stay out of the political arena on here.

Stephanie--mom to 7

11. KDsGrandma

I agree, there are some decisions I wish he had made differently. The government's brief in support of DOMA comes to mind. And I can see no reason not to release the names of visitors to the White House.

12. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I long for the days of Clinton.

:shock:

13. KDsGrandma

It's true, there were more interesting scandals back then.

14. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Scandals aside, his politics look like those of Goldwater compared to Barack Marx.

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I already got a 20% paycut, it happened late 2008.

Beats unemployment and hopefully the age of greed has slowed a bit.

16. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

LOL

Yea....self interest (libs call it greed) has switched from the private sector to the gubmint. Let's see how that works out.....(hint: see USSR, Cuba, Venezuela, China)

17. seabee

seabee Guest

boy you been on some sorta roll here lately... didn't know we had a forum judge around here... between this one and the Golf outing jabs,,, maybe some time at hatteras will soften you up again and some cold ones....

18. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Why thank you for your immense concern for my welfare. I feel the waves of human compassion emanating from your posts. :jester:

Never said I was a judge of posting. Merely asked a question that, heretofore, hadn't needed to be asked.

And, actually, I spend little time in Dare County. I chose that nom de guerre merely because the preferred one had been taken. My preferred area is elsewhere.

Here's another option for ya. You can always place me on ignore. I won't mind.

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Ignore isn't part of my repertoire... never needed here, and won't ignore responses needing to be called out as you choose to do at times...I believe also you would find hatteras refreshing and calming. :cheers:

be cool...

20. jumpin4joync

jumpin4joync Well-Known Member

I can not respond to the question about folks who are on this site but I can say that within the past 2 weeks I have hand delivered just shy of a dozen voter registration forms to the Johnston County Board of Elections in which registered Democrats have changed their Party. In each case, they voted for Obama and now regret doing so. But their biggest fear is the combination of Obama and Perdue.