birthday cake

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by emismom, Jun 16, 2009.

1. emismom

emismom Well-Known Member

does anyone know of anybody in the area that might make a barney and friends birthday cake? i have looked all over

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Cleveland Cake and Coffee can make any image you want....

3. emismom

great thank you

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

My daughter had a barney cake for her 2nd birthday. A friend of mine made it and she said she would NEVER do that again. She said everything in her kitchen had turned purple from the food coloring. That was 15 years ago. My how time flies.

5. KellBell

what I did was send them (via email) the picture I wanted on a cake....and they did it! It was gorgeous and the best cake I have ever eaten! Wish I knew how to post a pic thats a jpeg, then you could see it!

6. KellBell

here it is....

[​IMG]

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Cleveland Cake and Bakery just did my parent's 50th anniversary cake. It was amazing and even the restaurant staff came by to see it. Not only was it beautiful, it tasted absolutely wonderful! We worked with Jen and she is very talented!

8. emismom

good i talked to them and they said that if i could bring in a picture they scan scan it and put it right on the cake now if i can just find something with barney on it. my daughter loves barney and i guess no one sells the stuff anymore

9. emismom

lol you guys are the best now i cant wait !!

10. Luvgoose1

just google and then hit images- put in Barney and you get lots of pictures you can then pull up and print.

11. KellBell

just google Barney and friends....and then click IMAGES and you'll get a gazillion. Thats what I did when I sent them the Pirate image I wanted.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

13. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Robyn McLeod does cakes free handed. I know she can do a Barney. The cakes are so good. Give her a call at 2911261.

14. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

try at big steves bagels on 210 mcgees area - his daughter makes super beautiful cakes

15. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Her cakes in the album there are beautiful, but I left a message there for her to call me about a cake a couple of months ago and never heard a thing.

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Has anyone had the carrot cake from Cleveland bakery? Or have a suggestion for where to buy a good one? TIA! :)

17. Luvgoose1

Actually, the top layer of my parents 50th wedding anniversary cake from there was carrot cake with cream cheese filling. It was amazing! The first layer was a yellow cake with raspberry filling and the second was chocolate with chocolate fudge filling. It was hard to decide which layer was the best-we had to sample all three! I would definitely recommend the carrot cake and since then, we've also had their red velvet which is yummy too!

18. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

Theirs is good and so is Lowes!!! YUMMY!!!!!