That bloodcurdling scream you may have just heard

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hatteras6, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree: Cannot even picture that!

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like Hat but maybe that snake above is related to you GoWulfpack.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sherry

3. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

My sides are killing me from laughing so hard!!! This has been so funny. Can tell H6 and the Captain becoming good friends by his typos. I have not laughed like this in a very long time. LOL Love it!!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Hat, you haven't posted since 3:49, did the snake get ya? You can't leave us hanging like this:lol:

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

uh oh.....

This thread has made my day...only bc the danged snake is not in MY house!

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

C6 got home, and we went to SCNB for dinner. Got a haircut at Fan Sam's. The snake brought forth a lot more gray than I ever recall seeing fall from a haircut.

Came home, went halfway down the stairs, "yoo hooed" for the snake, no show...said ferget it, unless I see him upstairs. Burn Notice is on, so I'm trying to NOT watch the stairs with my peripheral vision....

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yes, it might be hard to explain the large white spot on the back of your jeans! :lol:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

It's just a little snake.......:mrgreen:

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Yes, Craig, and I'd like to get a little sleep tonight, but I don't see that happening until I can get Jake out of my basement bar.

Looks like I have OOD tonight.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

A classic my friend a classic.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:

11. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

There is NO way that I would stay in that house tonight and probably never again. The house would have to be sold and the movers would have to do all the packing and moving............I would never go back in. Actually I may not get any sleep tonight just thinking about this post.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:cuss::jester:

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I wonder if Hat & C6 got any sleep last night...

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

this whole thread has made me laugh!!! :jester:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Our internet is still down at home so I couldn't wait to get here this morning and check this thread to see if Jake had been captured.

Hat, you made a BIG mistake. You should have NEVER left the house and left Jake unattended. You do know that when you left he whistled up all of his friends and they are all in your house somewhere watching you.

When are you gonna listen to me and just sell the darn house! How hard can it be to start over? Just make a clean break.

16. michelle

I bet C6 did cause she probably made Hat stand guard at the foot of the bed.

17. bandmom

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

18. michelle

Maybe someone should go by and check on Hatteras. I hope he wasn't Jake's breakfast :cry:

19. bandmom

Jake's probably got Hat corned in the basement and he can't get to his computer! :lol:

20. cougar

cougar Guest

When I got home from class yesterday, Hat was sitting on a wooden stool at the counter in the kitchen. He wasn't going anywhere near that recliner. LOL

BTW, I slept wonderfully last night.