Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Will do. Thanks!

2. bigten

bigten Active Member

I am looking for some TYVEK house wrap. I only need a small amount, I heard it makes a great ground cloth (footprint) for under tents. We got some backpacking tents for boy scouts. If anyone has a little leftover from a project or knows where I could get some please let me know. <<<<Thanks>>>>

3. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Tyvek- it's good stuff, for under plants too. There are many different brand names & thickness's... all is good for Camping!
    We use a sheet of it over our camper in storage! Better & stronger than a tarp & was FREE for us!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Did you find one yet? If not, we have several, you are more than welcome to borrow one.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, we use it for the same things! :hurray:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Nope, haven't made it out to Target or WalmartS yet.

I'll buy one from you. I want to leave it down at mom & dad's place for when we girls get dropped of at the island and the boys go fishing.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am sorry the first time I read this I thought you said it was good for use in under pants. Now occasionally an extra barrier may be needed, but that was going a little to far.

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Better be safe than sorry! :jester:

9. :lol:

10. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I am looking for a cheap little window unit for a coworker. She is a senior citizen who works really hard and her husband is on disability. I am not sure of her definition of cheap but I will gladly pass on any offers. Thanks.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

ok I would assume A/C unit...

12. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

What other kind of unit is there?:p

13. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

A boat to rent for a week.

Or a jet-ski.

Or 2.

14. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

We've got a 12' Johnboat with a 6 1/2 hp motor just in case you're interested.

15. AnnetteL

Looking for-anyone interested in making their own tiles.
    I'd provide the supplies,teach you how and also do the firing of the tiles...
    I mostly make 4.25"x4.25" and 6.25"x6.25" but other sizes are possible as well.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

is that the kind of tiles you would use as a backsplash?

17. AnnetteL

Yes I've made some for a couple in Florida that used them as a backsplash in the kitchen by the stove and I've got some in my bathroom by the sink.
    Annette.

18. sheblondy

sheblondy Well-Known Member

Looking for the best deals in our area for Queen and Full Size Mattresses. Anyone done any looking at them lately?

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Annette, is this an ongoing thing you do? i am not ready to redo the kitchen yet, right now working on the living room and dining room but once they are complete, i am moving on the kitchen and this sounds like something i would love, be able to create my own unique backsplash:hurray:

20. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Do you have a kiln? I have several pieces of personalized bisque pottery that I'd like to paint (myself) and then have glazed and fired. Camp Pottery said they'd do it, but the cost is more than what I paid to have the pieces made.