Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Yes I have a 27" deep kiln,how big are your pieces? Do you know from what kind of clay your bisque pieces are,then I would know at what cone to fire them.

2. AnnetteL

Yes it is,it's what I do for a (meager:lol:) living,I work form home.
    I recently made some red textured leaf tiles that look nice.
    Whenever you get ready to make some tiles just let me know.:)

3. AnnetteL

[​IMG]

This is a picture of a tile I made recently,I just started using the red glaze but I also like to use the blue glaze like the one seen in my avatar.

4. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

I didn't read the whole thread but good Lord, has anyone suggested Craig's List? I just sold three items in less than a week and have bought countless things from there, including a brand new Ipod touch two weeks ago, and have never ever had any problems. I have a friend who bought their house via Craig's List and another who sold hers there.

Personally, I seldom buy anything new unless I've checked CL first.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Sometimes I would prefer to give items to the locals and purchase from locals before going to CL. I guess it's more of a family feeling on my end.

Sherry

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I am looking for a NICE swingset.... a knock off of woodplay etc... for an affordable price. Anyone?

7. Sherry A.

There is a place on the right hand side of 70 when driving from Clayton to Raleigh that has loads of wooden furniture and play sets. I have never stopped so I don't know the prices but the items look pretty good from the road.

Sherry

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Thanks Sherry, I looked there but WOW their prices are high. I guess I should be more specific, I am looking for a used one, so maybe I can afford it. LOL I am amazed at how much these things are... even on CL they are $2500 for a used one!

9. Sherry A.

I did not realize they were expensive. What are you looking for? Do you need one, two, three swings, slide, tent...maybe more specifics might help.

Sherry

10. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Wood, a few swings, a slide (little one wants a slide that curves but he will settle for what I can get.) I would love a clubhouse thingy at the top. Any other goodies, like rock wall etc would be great.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm looking for a kid's desk for DS's room. Moved the turtle tank out and finally have a place to put one for him. Just a student type desk. Looking for soid wood, not the pressed wood type. Can paint, sand, stain etc. :)

12. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Outdoor Swing/Playset (Raleigh, NC)

Reply to: sale-fedeu-1230306850@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-06-20, 8:21AM EDT

Free wooden outdoor playset. Configuration includes two swings, monkey bars, and fort with rope ladder and slide. About 5-6 years old, decent condition. Must remove/cart it off yourself.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG]

13. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

While I was at the landfill last week, there was a couple throwing out a regular slide & a curvy slide. I just couldn't see those things going into the garbage. I asked the couple if I could have them and the very kind couple helped me load them into my truck instead of tossing them. In anycase, the slides came from a public park near the coast. The slides aren't perfect ... but I think they still have some years left in them. You are welcome to have them if you would like.

14. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

:iagree:

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I'm looking for my sanity......

Anybody seen it????????

8)

16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ummmmm WOW!!!! How did you make these???

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Saw it streaking down Cornwallis this morning... :jester:

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

If anyone has a plastic sandbox with a lid for real cheap.....I'd love to get my hands on it.

19. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

hey Jen I may have one, let me check with hubby on it!

20. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

It ran away with mine!! Can't find it anywhere.