A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

I hate flying even more than shots. I just need to keep telling myself flights go in and out of RDU 24/7/365 and nothing ever happens. Yeah, that's it. I'll surely be drunk by takeoff anyway.

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

If I was there with my kids and seen that... I'd ask one of the sales clerk if they babysit so I could go home with you and your beer ! :lol:

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Went and saw Transformers yesterday!! Took the two oldest ones because we are ALL addicted to that movie in my house. The movie was excellent, but beware if you're taking your kids, there is ALOT of swearing in it. Don't know why they had to throw all that in there...and they are BAD words too. It's also 2 1/2 hours long, which is why I didn't take the little one. But overall, it was an EXCELLENT movie! :hurray: (I think hubby and I are going to see it again this weekend...can't wait!)

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We are going at 12:50 today.....................8)

5. As of this past week, two guys I dated long time ago now work for my husband. He has a small business so they are his only employees. He knows of course, but it's weird, isn't it?!

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just imagine the break discussions! :mrgreen:

7. Oh Lord! I can't imagine. I hope that never comes up. At least they all get along. I guess that's a good thing. My husband even called a while ago and said he wanted to have them over one night for dinner. What?! Help me...

8. stella

stella Guest

I don't think it's weird. They are probably stalking you and thought the best way to get to you is to work for your husband.:lol:

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Ahhh... home again, home again jiggity jig!

10. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Just wait until the dessert .... :popcorn:

11. Ha ha! I don't think so.

12. So, what's the purpose in having small curd and large curd cottage cheese? I just bought some thinking it was the small curd and it's not. The large curd just looks gross! Are there certain recipes that require one or the other?

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The large curd works better to improve your acoustics when smeared on your ceiling.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK IN NC. :hurray::hurray::hurray:

I missed ya'll. :grouphug: See you in the am.

15. Are you smoking something today?! J/K:lol:

16. seabee

seabee Guest

he is,, the same stuff everyday... some days its good... LOl some days he's off... :jester:

17. stella

stella Guest

I'm watching my boyfriend fix my TV right now. Why does watching men fix stuff get me all hot and bothered?! This is nice. I need another beer.

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I love short work weeks! :cheers:

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Hmm, how about that?

I just learned that I can let the little one lay beside me on the couch for as long as the laptop battery holds out and Handy Manny and Special Agent Oso are on, and she'll actually leave me alone to play on the internet.....interesting....

Why did no one tell me this before? LOL