A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I don't really see where this gal has posted ANYTHING that doesn't get posted around here all the time, but since she's new it's up for grabs to laugh at her about it. If an old timer had posted that they got all excited about watching their husband fix something everyone would have eaten it up and supported it. Same for saying something about Wulf. I just hate there are certain rules about how a new person has to conduct themselves to be accepted otherwise they are run off by being laughed at and accused of being shady. If someone can come up with the newbie rules of how to get accepted without incident we could put them as a sticky. No..that wouldn't be fun would it? Yeah, I'm a Enlightened person blah blah blah no need to say it, but I don't think she's done anything to warrant any of this.

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

its not that she is a newbie. she came on here posting a bunch of stories that just didn't add up and everyone called her out on it. she couldn't take it and left. no biggie.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What can I say, she triggered troll sensors in quite a few us. KDS broke it down in the other thread on the job board. But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt - maybe she only logs on when she is drinking? ;)

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

If you bought that job she had posted, I've got a bridge I want to sell you. My eyes were rolling before she EVER posted that her assistant is coming back. It's the sum of her posts, not one in particulare that's got the radar up.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

I will toss you a rope to hold while out on that limb... :cheers: I do think this newbie stuff is often self inflicted whether that makes it right or not I'm certainly not the judge of it, but based on how you come on here whether its quietly or guns a blazing which she did and again I'm fine with that but at least don't bail so fast... its obvious you will and should be called to task if something seems fishy here, again right or wrong I don't know... All things can often be handled differently at one time or another... other than that I don't know crap... Hey "B" :grouphug:

6. At least I'm not alone on this one. I'm all about giving the benefit of the doubt.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ouch. Grated knuckle with cheddar cheese, anybody? At least dinner is ready to be popped in the oven later. <ding> Later ya'll.

8. That's why I buy it in the bag already shredded! I'm a disaster in the kitchen!

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Dang..missing it again..

10. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

jillian is stoopid! :banghead:

11. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

See what happens when ya stay off her for a couple of days....you miss everything!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks a lot for your recent posts on FB:evil::jester::lol::lol::lol:

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

that she is.... michael would have given her the world and so would have jesse.

can i slap that country bumkin Wes?

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I hate sunburns. Especially when they itch and you can't scratch them because they hurt so bad. :evil:

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I wouldn't trust that Wes.....I think she's got it BAD! :lol:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i need sleep seriously:banghead:

17. CrazyFabulous

her keeping wes has GOT to be for ratings! she cant be that blind and dumb! poor michael was so sweet in his goodbye words! poor thing!

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I can understand her 'age issue' with michael, but had i been that dumb i would have missed out on my hubby.....he was 25 when we got married and i was 31 ..... and it's only gotten better since.

19. CrazyFabulous

thank gawd tanner is gone! him and his feet issues were creepy!

i am thinking she will pick ed now that he has made his most dramatic return!

20. I honestly believe Wes is still on the show for ratings. Back when he said he had to get in "Jillian mode" and pretend he was into her, the producers should have just kicked him off. It's all a bunch of bs. It is not at all reality! Also, I thought Jake was pretty pathetic waiting until he's kicked off the show to bring up Wes's girlfriend. THAT was for drama and ratings too I sure. Why not tell her when she asked the FIRST time? Then seeing Jake cry made me want to vomit. Michael was my favorite (although he acted like a dork a few times jumping up and down). Kipton is boring.