A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I think Reid is boring too.... lol

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i have absolutely no idea what y'all are talking about:lol:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Out of what's left, I pick Kiptyn. My original pick(s) were the two that got the boot last night. She is a fool.

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

kiptyn has a hot body but there is something jacked up about his mouth!

i thought jessie's brother was the undertaker!!!

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

if you can't have the beast why even bother?

:jester:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that's what I be screaming!!:p

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You're not alone.

8. I think she let some of the best ones go on the first day and didn't know it! I'm not impressed with what's left to be honest. I don't even think she connected enough with any of them to visit their parents. It seems like the show is going too fast. It always does to me, though. Yet, I keep on watchin' it!

9. The Bachelorette! Come on! Seriously - you don't know?! Just kidding - my brother makes fun of me for watching it, but my husband watches it with me! I can't believe it. We just pause it over and over again and rant about what's going on.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh ok, sorry don't watch either of the bachelorette or bachelor shows, i would probably get addicted and then never get anything done:lol:

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I've gotten addicted to Touched By An Angel reruns lately. Gotta get my nightly fix.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

used to love that show. Now i am waiting on copies of True Blood - one of DS's friends is gonna lend me the dvds of the season, never seen any of it but keep hearing it is pretty good and we don't have HBO.

13. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

OK, OK...I thought Jesse was for her...I don't know now...maybe Ed?

I personally don't trust Wes, but frankly, I think he is HOT...but I'm a sucker for cowboys and country singers...definately not marriage material though..:?

14. I haven't seen the most recent episode yet, (it's on the DVR) but True Blood is addictive. It seems like every now and then it gets really disgusting though. You have to have a strong stomach for the bloody parts. Luckily, there aren't too many nasty scenes!

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

My new fav kitchen item is my new non-stick stove top grill pan! Cooks/grills really good when you don't want to use the grill for single items or in a hurry! :hurray:

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I have a Pampered Chef non-stick grill pan, and i LOVE it! It was worth every dime I spent on it!!

:hurray:

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Not sure what PC's is like, but mine came from TJ Maxx for 14.99, and I luv it! :lol:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

EEEEEE YAAAHHHHH. :lol:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Back atcha! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Can you go get me a beer out of the fridge? :lol:

I'm probably taking tomorrow off work.:mrgreen: