A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

Damn girl its sitting right there on the table next to you, even open for ya... 8)8):cheers:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Nope! Dont worry your pretty self, I got my own beer. :?

Nite nite seabee and other people left on the board. :lol:

I gots to go.

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

So THAT's why my son is up at 6:15 every morning! His dang watch alarm just went off!. I think that watch is going to end up lost... if I can't figure how to reset it. .. Usually, I'm still in bed and at 6:30 he let's me know he's up and what he's about to do (breakfast, play, etc). Ain't that sweet?! :banghead:

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Today is my Friday
    and I leave at 10:30

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

whoop whoop! :mrgreen:

5. harleygirl

Nsane, definately loose the watch! :lol:

KB, have fun!!! :cheers:

I feel like today should be Friday. :?

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

To the moron in the white truck heading towards Archer Lodge this morning on Covered Bridge: The line in the middle is to keep you on YOUR side and ME on mine. You don't get to take your half in the middle! You better be darn glad I have quick reflexes. Idiot!

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeaaa - my awesome local painter, molding expert is at my house finishing up today - when i get home will be done - next comes the floors:hurray::hurray:

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Who gets sick in the summer? I mean really? I had the cooler out, the umbrella, the bodyboard, sandwiches made, ice, drinks... and Thing I comes down with a fever, tummy aches, etc.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ahhh, typical kid, that's who, so sorry for ya

10. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

mine is on day 2 of being home with a low grade fever and sore throat! And of course the drs say its viral!

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

On the plus side, it sure is peaceful and quiet around here. :)

12. seabee

seabee Guest

see the bird...:jester:

13. I've gotten into the painting mode this week! There's something about new paint. It makes you feel like it's a whole new room. I was painting my daughter's room the other day and found a sock up on top of her window. So that's where they go!

14. I'm jealous...my kids won't stop arguing today. I really want to pull my hair out right now.:boxing:

15. I just noticed someone is trying to sell an 11 year old donkey in the classifieds here on 4042.com. Is there a demand for an old donkey?! They are asking $350 for it!

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need to get my eyes checked. Playing with my new toy, a blackberry and my eyes are killing me!

17. harleygirl

I'm sending out invoices.

I need the envelopes with the peel and sticky things. :ack:
    Envelope glue and beer are NOT a good mix :lol::lol::lol:

18. harleygirl

When I get one in 2095, you'll have to show me how it works :mrgreen:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i know what you mean, i got a new phone, a Lotus, a few weeks ago and figuring out the texting on that little keyboard is funny - pretty much figured out the camera and camcorder part, getting on the internet (now the pages are really hard to figure out though), the GPS i've mastered and the watching TV but like DH says, i will probably never learn how to do everything that phone does and geez, just don't have time to go through the friggin 6" deep instruction manual:lol::lol:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I haven't even looked at the manuel.............that's what DH is for! Actually, the Blackberry is fairly easy, I've even managed to get it linked up with all my email accounts already without his help. Wonders never cease. :jester: