A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

something like that. he went fishing. :jester:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

actually you hit the nail on the head - while it may be stupid it is so common - who wants to believe their man has been unfaithful? Most people will try everything in the world not to believe first before they give in to the reality, sad but true

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Dang, Tangy. I think me and you must know the same person cause I just went through this a few months ago. The stupid woman in my story didn't even ask to see the proof that I had and now she and her hubby are buying a new home. It's true what they say . . . you just can't fix it.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Why's it always gotta be the man's fault?

:mrgreen:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well whose else's could it possibly be:lol::lol:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I can be diplomatic..................on occasion. :lol:

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Cause it usually is :mrgreen:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Come on 2pm, i swear the clock is just not moving today:lol:

9. Tangerine

she's got the proof but she loves him and it will break her heart to leave him. what she probably meant was that it would break her wallet. anyway, this is not the first time he's done it and he's going to disappear again when he gets out of the hospital. he's already told her that. she's a real winner anyway. she doesn't even understand that taking an alcoholic to the bar every night is not a good thing. oh well.....

10. Tangerine

its not always, but in this case it is. 8)

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Hospital???? did she kick his a$$ and put him there... :cheers:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

I agree.. we have some brutal women around here...:jester: so quick to pull the trigger... you get one that gets another wound up and the next thing you know its a avalanche coming down a mountain and than they all want to jump aboard to wipe out MANkind... :jester::jester:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey i have a better idea, why don't we just corral all men up, put them in one place and just use as needed, ahhh what a peaceful world we would have:jester::lol:

14. seabee

seabee Guest

Half ya'll would be like lost sheep without THE MAN giving you directions... :jester::jester:

{ducking now} :lol::lol:

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Woman, without her man, is nothing.

Woman: Without her, man is nothing.

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

so we are all just nothing?

Craig

17. If it weren't for my man, I wouldn't be home watching my babies everyday! Thank God for the good ones!!!!

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Look don't start with me... OK... I've about had enough of that... :jester::jester: :cheers:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

maybe you aren't so dumb... :lol::lol::cheers:

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It's just a play on words. Two different perspectives given with two different sets of punctuation. An old joke, really.