FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

anybody on that needs a worker? :mrgreen:

2. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

bandmom, are we neighbors? I got stuff almost ready.

3. bandmom

Friend request just sent from FB! :lol:

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Anybody on this morning? Have crops......

5. bandmom

Here I is!! u still on?

6. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

Opps sorry bandmom, I was on Facebook and was hired by Red. If you are on, I will have cabbage ready to harvest soon, it's at 86%.
    Thanks for the great job Red!

7. bandmom

No problem! Probably won't be on tonight, but maybe tomorrow in the AM.
    Happy 4th everyone!! :hurray:

8. More Farm Town Addicts???

I stumbled across Farmtown (I blame myfriends), and now I am hooked. :neutral: Afraid to leave on vacation because my crops are getting close to harvesting. Isn't that sad? How long after they are ready, do they "go bad" (get wasted)??? :?: My son is hooked on "Club Penguin"... My husband swears he is going to take the modem to work with him. He's not happy. :banghead: Help!!!! :lol: Have a wonderful 4TH!!!

P.S. I am Nik At Nik, level 14, if wondering... neighbors anyone? :grouphug: Come visit me sometime.

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hi Nik - you have to be facebook friends to be FT neighbors.

The same amount of days it takes a crop to mature for harvest is the same amount of time you have to actually do the harvesting before it goes to waste, ie pumpkins ready in 4 days ...you have 4 days to harvest them afterwards.

Happy farming!!!!

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

But don't forget Farm Town days are only 20 hrs, so 3 days is really 2.5 days.

Anybody on right now and want to harvest? PM me if we're not already neighbors.

11. bandmom

anybody on? I have crops to harvest! :lol:

12. bandmom

SB - where are you? I covet your pumpkin crops, lol. :lol:

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

What level do you have to be to buy pumpkin seeds? I worked my tail off last night trying to get to level 24 thinking I would be able to buy them, but alas, not yet!

However, my farm is pretty pimped out, and tomorrow I'll have a bazzillion peas to harvest, lol...

14. KDsGrandma

Level 25 - just one more level to go!

15. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I did the same thing a few days back... boy was I one mad tired woman at 1am when I had no punkins!! :lol:

So it's 25 eh? And we're sure of that because if I could get my hands on the little squirt that told me level 24 in the market place I'd thump him right outta his blue overalls! :x Curse you with fields of wilted punkins FarmerCarl!

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It is Level 25 for pumpkins! Level 26 is taking me forever though!!

17. KDsGrandma

I just reached level 25 and planted my first field of pumpkins.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Due to the struggling economy and the need for a job resulting in too much time spent away from my farm, it is unfortunately succumbing to foreclosure, please contact your mortgage agent for a great deal on open farmland:lol:

19. bandmom

Yes, I'd noticed things lookin a little run down over there, when I've gone by to rake leaves and stuff. Thought we might have to send the farm owners assoc over there after you!
    Boy, there goes the neighborhood I guess......:lol:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: - well keep knocking yourself out keeping it clean and earning some dollars