A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they said on the news this morning that Ebay was anticipating that nonsense and those that posted tix for sale were banned from ebay (buying or posting) for life. rightly so.

2. KellBell

Wes is a douche bag.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Doubt it. orn distributors are onstantly registering on this site, probably just another one.

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

did he really say in the limo he made it threw the whole thing WITH a girlfriend? dh was yammering on and i didnt catch everything he said.

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I thought that is what he said, but then he went on to say he was in Spain and the "chains" were cut so he was a single man....I don't know why he would have said that if there really was a girlfriend???? But then again...look he we are talking about

6. CrazyFabulous

who do u think she will pick? i am thinking ed b/c i would be 'the most dramatic season ever' with him leaving and returning.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hadn't really noticed until a couple of weeks ago you pointed out the newest one. :lol:

8. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I think either Ed or Reid, she seems to be most relaxed around both of them and herself

9. CrazyFabulous

i wonder.....at the men tell all if jason and whats her name will be there to tell us all about their lives. they have fallen off radar.

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I thought that was what he said too, that and that he 'would be having lots of sex when he left'! - he must have a fool for a girlfriend if he STILL has one! :banghead:

11. CrazyFabulous

DOH.....i thought i heard the comment about lots of sex too! stoopid arse!

12. bandmom

moving this to the bachelorette thread...........:lol:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I can't find the other checkbook, does that mean I don't have to pay these bills on my desk? :mrgreen:

14. I'm itching to look at the Bachelorette thread but I haven't watched it yet. It's on my DVR. My husband watches it with me so I can't watch it until tonight. My husband gets wrapped up in these shows with me. It's so funny!

15. bandmom

Sure, no prob! Want me to pay them for ya? :mrgreen:

16. KellBell

some folks are more lame than originally suspected.....imagine that. funny.....

17. CrazyFabulous

you luv me anyway!

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

What you picking on me for now?

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

AGREED and just plain haters of the obvious 8)

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

PSA for the day; If your tatas are hanging out of your bikini top, it's'too small.