Thoughts on new WalMart shopping center?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ccampbell, Jun 18, 2009.

1. OverdaRainbow

OverdaRainbow Well-Known Member

I don't post much, but I have to say this is the most ignorant quote I have ever seen on here. Since when does where someone buy their clothes speak the true character of them. Cookie by that quote, I was hoping you didn't have children, by I guess they let idiots have them as well.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

kinda feel the same about you.... hate you showed up.

3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

You really must be a sad and miserable person, all you have to say is negative, I hope for your sake that somewhere deep in your heart you find some happiness and you are not taking all your hate and misery out on your family. If Johnston County is not the place for you, then transfer or no transfer, move to another County. We were transferred here, and it was our choice to move to Johnston County, after all, you can drive from one County to the next, we do have roads, highways at that.

4. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

well said

5. seabee

seabee Guest

No surprise there... :withstupid:

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

good, you will be one less person I have to deal with while I'm shopping at Walmart! I love Walmart, glad it's coming and can't wait till it opens and this is HICKTOWN and we are proud of it! :hurray:

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Stop feeding the trolls and they'll go away :cheers:

8. seabee

seabee Guest

But do they???? I'm still around... :lol:

9. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

But there's a difference SeeBee, you can be nice if you want to!!

We love you grump~

10. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

I am glad that Walmart is coming to 4042. But, I live at 319, so maybe that's why. It won't affect me too much, except when I go to shop there. I don't buy groceries at Walmart, but I shop for a lot of other things...INCLUDING CLOTHES!!!! My only request would be, to get an Aldi. If I had an Aldi at 312 or 319, I would never have to leave this area. I could just stay here and be happy.

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Oh geesh! With a response like this I sure wouldn't be flattered if people thought I was a child... although it does seem to fit.

I hope your children can separate themselves from their mothers lack of empathy, respect, compassion, thoughtfulness and street smart education to be themselves when they grow up. With an attitude like yours they will surely be destined for a life of loneliness or even worse friends that only want to be around them for the money/brand name clothes.

By all means, if you cannot move from the area please do not grace us with your pompous, self righteous stank a*s*situde. It really makes the place smell like sheeeiot.

12. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

not everybody has the money to buy clothes at the mall, or if they do they are smart shoppers and dont pay high prices for something they can get cheaper. its only clothes, i dont care what someone wears as long as its clean, i look at a person by who they are anyway.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ya know, I ALWAYS head to the mall and stop in Gymboree, The Children's Place, Baby Gap, oh - and of course Limited Too to find some play clothes for the girls to wear in the sandbox and drip ice cream cones down the front of. It's just makes sense to me. And then when school starts I head back there again and buy more outfits so they can come home with paint and marker and mus-My Friend on them. Really, my goal is to raise my kids to be as snotty as me. By the time they are in the 4th grade I want them to be able to turn their noses up at the other kid's clothes - you know, recognize who wears generic... what kind of cars their parents drive, what their parents wear, what neighborhood the live in.

My ultimate goal is for them to be able to differ between name brand soap/laundry degt and Great Value/Equate JUST by smell. Ahhhhh... A mother can dream. :) I want you to know that this takes work and dedication right from conception, for when they were in the womb I tested with EPT instead of Equate/Dollar Tree test to be sure of the presence of my little namebrand darlings.

14. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Please move. I'm sure you can find lots of us Bumchuckians to help you pack.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers:

16. :iagree: Don't give him/her the satisfaction

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

LMAO. You are just crazy, crazy girl! :hurray:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Did you take your meds today?

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

If "cookieforme" really is a 36 year old woman, and not a bored teenager, she must be the most miserable woman on the face of the earth. And I doubt it started with the move to Johnston County. That much negativity didn't just suddenly surface, she was just as negative wherever she came from, or I miss my guess.

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

She must really love her husband, though to put up with the likes of us overalls-wearing hillbillies. Reckon we should invite her to Benson Mule Days? We all can get together with our confederate flags for the parade, mechanical bull, fried turkey legs and the rodeo. Followed up with some good ole bluegrass sangin'...Lord have mercy, we'll be having us a mighty fine time.

Yee-Haaaaw!

:jester: