Whoa, an 8 year old?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

:iagree:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I meant if I entrusted the care of my child to you (friend or family, like you said). I don't leave my kid with just anyone. Hell, I don't let him stay with my own mother. So there you go.

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I give up. Having an opinion on this board that differs from the majority takes way to much energy for enjoyment.

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

oh, its all good....... I like when people don't agree with me, and shocked when they do .....lol

5. :confused:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Kimmie, i see your point that if the parents could handle it, depending on the severity and maturity of the child, rather than bringing in the cops resulting in the child having a record, then in some instances that would be for the best for both children. We do not know the circumstances, it could be one mother overreacting, it could be a mentally challenged 8yo, or it could be of a severe nature requiring police intervention. Until facts are know, arguing about it on the board is pretty mute IMHO.

7. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:iagree:

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: well stated, Kaci

9. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree::iagree:

10. seabee

seabee Guest

thats stupid and I don't agree with you... Hows that DF.... :cheers::cheers:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So take your ball and go home. Geez. I can't help that I don't agree with you. I'm often in the minority. It builds character. 8)

12. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

If the 8 year old was charged, then there had to have been evidence of some sort that he committed an act against nature, which by diffinition is pretty explicit. Not something like the 8 year old looking down the kids diaper to see what was there, it had to have been a physical violation of some sort. Therefore, the police have to be called in to investigate and it must have been determined that something to that effect happened. In these cases they will request the victim be examined by a doctor for evidence before the charges are made. Working in a pediatricians office, yes I've seen these types of cases throughout the years and yes an 8 yr. could very well be responsible for it. Very sad.

13. turtlepits

[​IMG]

14. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

Too bad for the 8 year old that he isn't a 50 year old pop star. He'd be given a lavious celebration and a memorial resolution in Congress.

Just sayin'...

15. seabee

seabee Guest

Are you being mean to me again????

16. seabee

seabee Guest

8)8)

17. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

that's just stupid.

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Your not often alone in the minority... :cheers::cheers:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

there could be some parallels drawn on that though...

20. turtlepits

[​IMG]

LOL....You are my favorite DF!!