FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Can I get one of those too? I've blown 2 rasberry patches...and the third attempt, I did get it and left a few girls harvesting while I went out. Come home to find out they must have gotten booted off, because about 1/3 of the rasberries were unpicked and gone to waste!! :?

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

As you increase in levels, it unlocks different things for you to buy. One being the bigger farms. I think the first farm upgrade was $20 or $25K, I might be wrong though.

You gots to remember to work in the marketplace lots, and if you want to get exp. points faster, turn grape or rasberry fields, they're fast.

3. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Send again, didnt get it.

4. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

anybody need their crops harvested? :mrgreen:

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'm going to need some rasberries done here in a minute!

7. bandmom

sending u a pm!

8. kookookacho

am i the only one having trouble with facebook????:neutral:

9. bandmom

koo - I got kicked off....:? can you rehire me...please :mrgreen:

10. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

12. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

uh oh Red has competition :lol::jester::lol:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Holy Crap! I'm stuck with a practically blank slate.....

someone has way too much time on their hands to have come up with that!!

:mrgreen:

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

seriously, i just don't get the obsession with Farm Town, it is seriously just a totally brainless use of time, kind of like those video games that are usually brainless but addictive, i really have way too much to do IRL and have a IRL garden to tend to that takes time after work (running and ducking now:jester:)

15. kookookacho

we just had the worst luck getting going last night, didn't we?!

16. kookookacho

When you have a frustrating time and the little farmer tells you "Wait I'm busy" yeah I say F it... but I always get sucked back in:oops::lol:

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

You know I would run! lol
    For me it's a contecting thing for me with people that I haven't talk to in years, most of the time when I'm there I'm always chatting with someone in my past or future..but the best thing that came out of it is my sister, we are close, but it brought us much closer..I have to thank Farm town for that.
    Sheri

18. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

That is me, i was getting so mad, but I still went back after a hard class with school was over.

19. bandmom

yea - and then I couldn't get back to your farm (need to add me as a neighbor) but at least I was able to help you harvest all them berries 'fore they went bad!! :hurray:

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Ummmmmmm, they can have the trophy baby! I wouldn't have enough time to do that.... or brain power I think :lol: ... that's too much 3D stuff to figure out.