East Park Plaza (Walmart) Shopping Center Business List

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Lowes Foods at 42/50 is almost always 10 cents cheaper.

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I have a friend who is the dept mgr over at the pharmacy dept of the wal mart on 70. She is in charge of all the aspirn and vitamins and such that go out. She is moving over to the new store so she will be closer to home. I wish her the best of luck in the new store.

3. snowdio

snowdio Well-Known Member

We need a Blockbuster out this way. I think it would do great in the Walmart plaza just like the one in Clayton.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Walmart will have a 'Redbox' in it. That's the wave of the future as far as movie rentals go. I hate it, but Blockbuster style movie places are on the way out.

5. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

I have never used Redbox, but I think it was a brilliant idea.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Save time and check out what they have available online before you go. I always get caught trying to make up my mind with a line behind me. :oops:

7. KellBell

yep, I agree on making the decision ahead of time, if possible. And we have reserved a copy online, of new releases, and it'll be at the store of our choice, for pick-up!

8. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  9. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Gosh - you would think with a brand new plaza, the powers that be would have come up with a new, original lineup of stores. Boring!!!!!!!! I will use the Walmart as it's closer to my house than the one on highway 70 but sure did wish there were other stores that'd I'd use there.

10. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Feel free to move there if you like it so much! None of these were here when you decided to move here and I for one chose the location because of that. The rural environment that was prevalent is gone.

11. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

:hurray:

12. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  13. Grammie

Grammie Guest

You are correct

14. blackbearz

blackbearz Well-Known Member

can we get a STARBUCKS or a Chick Fil A? Thats all it would take to make me happy....is that so much to ask?

15. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

A Bath & Body Works, please!! I need a closer store to get my Coconut Lime Verbena! :) Also a Borders or Barnes & Nobles would be nice.

16. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Good points.

17. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

I am so sick and tired of the same crap stores going into every new strip mall/shopping center. There ARE people who read in Johnston County and a book store out here could make a killing.

18. KellBell

:iagree:

19. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Love it - have some in my desk at work that I use sparingly - my aroma therapy

20. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

Yeah! Totally agree. A drive thru coffee shop would be great and definately love the bookstore idea!!!