FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Sure, it'll still be there. Meanwhile, you could plant all those flowers we keep sending you as gifts, so we can make a few coins watering them. Put them nice and close together, so we don't have to work too hard. :mrgreen:

2. KDsGrandma

Looks like you're in the process of rearranging. Will we see a river by tomorrow? BTW, thanks for planting all those flowers in front of the house, I made a bucketload of coins watering them! :jester:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

496 flowers in that big bed.... Red was all about going for those, and then she found out someone beat her to it! Now we know who that someone was!!

River.... ummm...maybe in the morning, floating in the pool does take priority!

I did buy the white house finally!

what was I doing... oh yeah... going to visit my Mafia!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, as soon as i get a chance i will plant the flowers, at least i will be able to help my 4042 family out:cheers:

5. KDsGrandma

:cheers::cheers:

6. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

Hope y'all like watering my flowers! I put them close together!

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

What!!! Are you saying I am a FT addict??? I deny that charge! :p

Also don't forget to let others plow your fields. Costs 10 coins instead of 20.

8. KDsGrandma

Thank you, that was very considerate! :)

9. KDsGrandma

:mrgreen:

Looking good!

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

yep yep! tried that out last night... I went to the market to hire someone to plow my fields and I get hired to plow someone else's fields. And...Whatdoyaknow! When I get back to my farm my stuff is all plowed! yeeeehaww!:lol:

For the FarmVILLE folks out there... can you harvest other people's crops and make more money like in Farm Town? 8)

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

farmville is lame-o...it wont let you do squat, cept on your own farm.

Anyone on? I have peppers, carrotts and peas to harvest....come git you some!!

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

No it's pretty new, but its fast and I can click on all the little squares and in no time all the work is done.

13. kookookacho

Yeah it is lame in the aspect of not being able to do the same stuff as FarmTown but you are so right... it is SOOOOOOO!!! much quicker.

FarmTown needs to take notes on that aspect. :lol:

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I was having computer problems and couldn't get on last night and I can't get there from work (now). Can someone check to see if all my crops went bad? :cry:
    But - they've ordered me a new computer for work :hurray:

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

your crops look good Bandmom....ready to harvest. 8)

16. bandmom

Ok, thanks!! I'll be looking for a worker later this afternoon/evening then! :mrgreen:

17. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Once someone harvest a crop for you, do you sell the crop or leave it in storage? Will the prices change for items in storage or are those prices set? I have always sold, but thinking maybe I should leave in storage.

18. bandmom

Helllooooo!!! where's all my ft friends? I needs a harvestor!! :mrgreen:

19. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I just planted a tad over 400 squares of cabbage.

Im not plowing it again.

20. kookookacho

I have punkins folks!