Talking The Fire Out...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Jester, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm curious. Does anyone on here or does anyone know of a person that knows how to talk the fire out of burns? Also, I'm curious about those who know how to stop blood?

To some, I know this may sound odd and I expect a few wise cracks. However, both utilize Bible verses and both are known to work. If you're from rural origins (especially the South) you probably have heard of this before. I'd like to know how it works. I have found the verses for stopping blood, but do not know how those who talk fire out do so and I'd like to know.

2. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

No, I do not know of anyone who can do that, but I have heard of the reference. My wife's grandfather could remove warts with a bean. I cannot begin to explain how it could happen, but I saw it with someone who had been treated for reoccuring warts on their hand by several doctors. Within about 10 dyas the warts were gone and had not returned when we lost touch with the person 8-9 years later.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Its called Aloe Vera.

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I know Aloe Vera (or a "burn" plant) is a good thing to have around. However, the process of talking out the fire revolves around knowing a certain verse or verses in the Bible and recited over the wound. It is said to burn as bad when the words are spoken as when the burn happened. However, afterwards the pain is gone (or nearly gone) and the wound does not blister or scar.

The verses that involve blood stoppage does simply that, stops bleeding quickly and is performed much like talking the fire out of a burn. Obviously, we're talking about minor burns and not the deep tissue type.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If you get a bee sting, put some wet tobacco on it to draw the sting out.

6. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

7. Jalen

Jalen Well-Known Member

Talking the Fire out

I've actually seen my great aunt talk the fire out of my sister. My sister was really sun burned on ber back and my aunt just seemed to be praying the verses from the Bible over her back. She did this while moving her hands over my sisters back. I was probably 7 yrs old and really didn't know what to think at the time. Unless my memory fails me, it worked.
    I still don't know what to think. he, he
    P.S. I typed slowly for those of you who can't read fast(like myself) lol
    Oh, and Jester was right on.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  8. OverdaRainbow

OverdaRainbow Well-Known Member

sent you a pm jester

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Thanks, got it. I PM'd back.

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Coming from me, this is going to sound strange....

I dated a guy when I was younger who talked the fire out of a burn I had. Some very old southern Christian lady had told him that she had the gift, and shared it with him. I had second degree sunburn on my stomach, and although I was blistered and it looked nasty, he talked the fire out. It didn't hurt anymore.

True story, I swear....

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I work with a gal who does it.....it's amazing. believe what you want, I seen it with my own eyes.

12. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Seriously????

I have really bad gas. Is there a bible verse for that?

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

LOL....you fool....don't have nothing to do with the bible....or gas. LOL....:lol:

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Lord knows I just spent 10 minutes on yahoo trying to find one but I had no luck. :mrgreen:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

And it came to pass . . . :jester:

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It IS amazing, I would like to learn this myself. I knew a girl years ago who could do it, she learned it from her grandmother. Out of 3 sisters, she was the one who had the "gift". So, is it a gift or can one learn it?

Just as described, she moved her hands over the area and spoke a prayer. She couldn't have been more than 14/15 YO at the time.

17. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I know a guy who can walk on water, true story, I cant remember what drug I was taking at the time but it was amazing.

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Must be why your avatar looks like it does......trying to hold it all in...:mrgreen:

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

My neighbor can talk fire out. Stopping the bleeding I have done several times myself. My grandmother was famous for being able to talk poison ivy away. She would rub the area and within minutes the red would be gone and within 24 hours the rash had disappear. She passed the "gift" on to my father and he can still do it today.

She could also remove warts, and we once had a horse that she removed the warts from his nose within a week.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009