FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You have melons Grind ..... :oops::oops::oops: well...... don't keep them covered .... SHOW THEM THINGS OFF!

:mrgreen::jester:

2. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Thats on my other "facebook" page.

3. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

Grinder, are maintaining two farms? Or more?

4. Grinder

Nah, just the one.

5. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

My daughter tells me in one of the games she plays that the top 8 I think it is, are all the same name, in other words they have that many Facebook pages, all using the same name. Obviously can't be a working person. I wonder if they are disabled, and have nothing better to do? Who knows!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

aight...whose on? I have tons to harvest.....

7. Grinder

Im on...or can be.

8. KellBell

dude you missed out....KDsGrandma banked it all!!

9. Grinder

Was wondering because i dont see anything ready yet though your carrots will be ready shortly.

10. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

tassy, your farm it looking good!! I am impressed with all of yall's creativity with the designs yall have!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well i jumped on for a minute last night, was gonna accept all the flowers but got distracted - i did get all my fruit trees harvested and stored, now gotta remember to go sell before the whole barn is stinking:lol::lol:

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'm gonna work on that center area today.. only thing I've noticed is that one anyone pops in for a visit they end up in the trees behind the house.

13. KellBell

fruit trees dont go bad....I never harvest mine. :mrgreen:

14. KellBell

Ihad a hard time with that area.....the pop in area.....

15. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

just play a little hide and go seek with em LOL

we have played tag on my farm :)

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey they were the only thing i had growing:lol:

17. Grinder

Has anyone ever seen an analysis on what is the best seed to plant? I dont know the exact times and prices right off the top of my head but is it better to plant rapsberries at 30 per and harvest every 4 hours or is it better well hell, let me find the exact numbers...

Ok is it better to do raspberries at 15 per and sell at 47 every 2 hours or is it better to do onions at 170 per and sell at 338 every 3 days. Gota take in plowing costs and all.

Im sure i could figure this out as soon as i can get off these damn maps i have but wondering if anyone knew just off the top of their head.

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:neutral: all of a sudden it's starting to feel like a job with all that ..... I like it being a MINDLESS thing.....:mrgreen:

20. Grinder

Thanks Kaci!

Course this is not mindless. Well it is but you have to think and plan a great deal on what you want your farm to look like eventually. Course you can keep all your items and move them around but still...