A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

No, I haven't left my house yet today. lol

But it makes me want to get a 1970something car/truck with blue exhaust coming out the tailpipe and be the lineleader. <evil>

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

sassy frassy mom, you need an avatar. :p

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

LOL!! Reminds me of one of the times my husband was driving his work truck. Which is a Diesel box truck. And boy does it stink! He'll ride in front of them and they will cover their faces with their hand. It's mean, but sometimes well worth the laugh!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

it really happened this am on CSR, somebody on moped holding all the traffic up just riding right down the middle of the road, there were a lot of mean looking faces behind the wheels of those cars:lol:

5. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

I know I know, just dont know what I want yet, my duck was cute but got tired of him

6. KellBell

How was the squash Kaci???

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang KB, i was all excited about making it and when i finally got home, future DIL and DS had already fixed fajitas for dinner - it will definitely get done this weekend - scared my yellow squash will go bad if i don't do it soon. Thanks again for the recipe, i printed it out so i would do it right:grouphug:

8. KellBell

don't make me come over in my swimsuit this weekend to cook squash for you and your husband.....:p

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

come on, just bring a paintbrush - gonna finish painting this weekend so can get the floors down next weekend, at least we can take breaks and cool off in the pool:cheers:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<snickers> He should keep those disposable masks in his truck, and toss them out the window like candy in a parade.

11. KellBell

sweet! I love to paint! seriously, I do! I will paint and cook and swim! whoop whoop!8)

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well come on by, i'll even fix up a batch of margaritas for us, the painting i have left to do is all the doors, the detail stuff which i am so slow at cause i am so anal about it being perfect:cheers:

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

You are so multi-talented.....:)

14. KellBell

now you know that's how I roll....you been knowing that for-evva 8)

15. KellBell

dang girl, the enticement is almost too much to take!!!

16. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Okay... a woman in a bikini, painting the house, and cookin up squash? Seabee is gonna flip his lid when he reads this!

17. KellBell

think he'll be scared???8)

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Target practice :mrgreen:

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

dang!!! cook and paint in a bathing suit .... my husband finds out he'll be pool / wall / stove side. :lol::lol: and then come home and say... Why don't you do that? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

seriously, if KB is there in a bikini, my DH who never picks up a paintbrush will be begging to help:lol: