A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

His little sister. She musta got inspired when I brought home that car shaped toddler-bed from the dump. It still had the flame decals on the left side.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

she is very creative... which sister?? The one that has the butch cut or the one with the cow ring in the nose???

3. Redneck Rich

Butch cut... she won't get a cow ring due to the problems we had with her sister's kindergarten teacher last year.

4. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL.... :cheers::cheers:

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Thank goodness for 4042 randomness! :lol:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Warning RANT to follow!

So my neighbors dog (HUGE American Bulldog) has been getting loose for two weeks. DH takes her back to her enclosure, she gets out again in 5 minutes. A few days ago, he finally went over there, they said they "couldn't" keep her in their yard. HELLOOOOO!! It's your farking dog! In the meantime, I can't take my dog out as usual because theirs acts like she's going to eat her alive, in MY yard.

Cut to today, get home, try to take my dog out on her leash and go to mailbox at the same time. Here she comes, barreling into my yard like she's going to tear me limb from limb and my dog is going NUTS!! This would be ugly. That dog weighs 50-60 lbs, mine is about 20. Not to mention, I'm not overly thrilled about getting a dog bite myself.

Put my dog in the house, march my tail over there (after I get a big stick) and tell them they have GOT to do something about the dog!! They shrug their shoulders and tell me they are trying to find her a new home. I told them that doesn't solve MY problem today! I get told she won't hurt anything. Yeah, right! She's a DOG! They bite littler dogs and people. God help if my son was out there with her, he wouldn't have known what to do. :evil:

I've been more than patient. If she's loose tomorrow I'm calling animal control. Enough is enough!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you said "farking"

rotfl:lol::lol:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Don't you mean ESPN?

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Is it a Full Moon??

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I don't blame you! I used to have a neighbor that let their animals run all over the place. True story - - one day we had the front door open and their GOAT came walking right into my living room!

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I would of had me some goat cheese if that had been my house!

:lol:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She's got somebody out there messing in the back yard now. I hope they are attempting to contain the dog.

13. KellBell

I'm hungry.

14. Redneck Rich

Do we live in the same Trailer Park? Was the goat's name Ted?

15. michelle

Nope, its name was Billy. :mrgreen:

Billy D. Goat

16. michelle

OMG! Goat cheese = toe jam

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So I'm off work today, nothing to do, no one home but me and the critters. Should I go shopping? It ain't fit weather to go to the pool. I could clean house, but who wants to do that? I couldn't even sleep in this morning. Yeah, it's a tough life. :jester:

18. KellBell

hell- to the- YEAH.....go shopping girl!!

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

GO SHOPPING!!

20. Redneck Rich

Seabee, here's a chance for one of you signature responses... let's see it!