Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Are these still available? I havent checked the thread!!!

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Did you ever figure out if you want to sell it? We decided to pass on the one I bought!!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Did you ever find one - might have one you can have if the one in the attic DS brought home from college still works.

4. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I had a dorm fridge once but I had to shoot it because someone told me they could talk.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need a bicycle carrier. One of those that just goes on the back of your vehicle, but not the ones you put on a hitch. I don't have a hitch on the van. Preferably a "Yakama" (sp?), but beggers can't be choosers. I'll pay good money, just don't necessarily want to shell out for a new one.

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We need to find this lady a limo!

Saw this in the classifieds section - anyone have any connections?
    It doesn't say when the concert is - anyone know?

Kathy

McGee's Crossroads Area, JoCo, NC
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:http://www.braintumor.org/home/

Description
    Hello,
    I am trying to find someone that owns a limo that would consider donating their services and time for the Tracy Atkins/Toby Keith concert. I have a close family member that one of Last wishes was to see Tracy Atkins & Toby Keith. Well Tracy Atkin's manager gave her 5 tickets & 5 meet & greets. She is 35 years old and the mother of 3 Great children.I would love to have her arrive in style as this would be a shock for her. I can try to rasie the funds to cover gas and possible cost, but we just found out that she got the tickets. She has the most agressive form of Brain cancer, it was removed 11/7/08 and came back @ 4mm in May and grew 16 times. It was removed again last Tuesday, with a very dim outlook ahead.
    Please help me make this a wonderful wish come true for her!

Yours Truely,

7. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

They should just go into local limo places with their proof that this is indeed true (I'm not saying it's not, but a business would have to be sure they're not getting duped) and they can probably get one at least for a deal. Sounds like something the media would pick up too if they contacted them.

8. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Saturday night at Time Warner Pavilion.

9. bandmom

Oh! well I hope she can find one quick then! I wonder if she's asked any of the companies or what?

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

if she just had the tumor removed again last tuesday i seriously doubt she will make it to the concert.

11. bandmom

FYI - I contacted her and she said she hadn't tried contacting limo companies or radio stations yet - but was going to today, so hopefully she will find someone willing to help them out.

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I am looking for old window frames. I could use a bunch for cheap. With or without glass. Various sizes would be great.

Also looking for stained glass or broken colored glass to make different items.

Thanks,
    Sherry

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I am looking for a CHEAP ink jet printer to use for printing out coupons. Anybody got one laying around that you want to sell?

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang, just a few weeks late girl, i just gave one away, sorry

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

call me, I've got an HP that is probably 5 yrs old that we don't use anymore since I got a wireless multi-function one.

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am looking for an Exersaucer-thingie (sp)....cheap! Kinda like the walkers for babies but they don't move! :) My Godson is at the age where he would really enjoy that!

17. michelle

I'm also looking for a cheap, new charcoal grill. Anybody seen any on clearance lately?

18. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Lowes had a decent one on the cheap. I think 40 bucks... had the coal catcher on the bottom too.

19. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I have one that i think has been used only once and its in my shed. Little faded from being next to the window but you are more than welcome to have it.

20. michelle

Will it hold a pig?

lol, just kidding :jester: