FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Oh, the creativity part is awesome.... I'm just talking about looking at all the numbers to get your highest yield blah blah.... just plant, harvest, plant harvest........ plant........ and play!!! :mrgreen:

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Hey Kaci! Your grapes are ready!

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I'm going to ask a stupid question, cause I have so many neighbors, I'm not sure if we are or not..but if you want another neighbor let me know. Pm me

4. KDsGrandma

Sent you a PM.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have two fields of blueberries and lots of coconuts if anyone is on.....come to my farm!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i was too late again:oops: then i tried to plant some potatoes but probably gonna be too late on those too but i did get bunches of flowers planted and have more still to accept for you folks to water:lol:

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

anyone on tonight? anyone else having problems? I tried visiting/tending your farms and it will take me there - but I never get the window/prompt to rake/water etc? :confused:

8. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Just got done planting 530 squares of pumpkins!

Noticed they changed planting now. You can click the squares as fast as you want and it will catch up to you. No more click, wait, click, wait.

9. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

did they add a que to plowing too, or just planting?

10. Grinder

Not sure but plowing now has a 1x, 2x or 4x square option so looks like you can at least plow 4 squares at a time. I noticed it after having a guy plow my entire lot.

11. bettyboop

bettyboop Guest

I must confess for I too have become addicted. I could use more neighbors if anyone is interested.

12. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I like the new options now for plowing and planting. Makes things go much quicker!

I know sometimes when I go to other's farms it can take a while for the little window to pop up. I don't know why, but sometimes it seems to take a while.

And again, I am not addicted to farmtown!!! :mrgreen:

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yea, I've had it take awhile too sometimes - but last night I waiting forever, left and came back, and tried again before going to bed and it never popped up on any of the farms......hopefully will work tonight! :)

14. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

i need neighbors, my face book is facebook.com/siameselover! help help!

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

who wants some dang pumpkins this morning.......

16. KDsGrandma

Me! Me! I've got cotton.

17. KellBell

I've got a boatload of stuff too......mangos, blueberries, sunflowers, peppers, carrots....

somebody come get it!!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well i checked last night and i had rotten potatoes, i give up on planting stuff, just gonna have a tree and flower farm:lol: i like nature anyway:lol:

19. Grinder

I tryin!

20. KellBell

seems like the 'hiring' button is on the fritz!!! me no likey!!:banghead:

ok, I was able to hire Grinder, if you want to come back Red!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009