Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

pm'd ya :mrgreen:

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

PG~

I have one of these in the ready for yard sale pile if youre interested

http://www.brightstarts.com/BSSub14x53x1x6797.aspx

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Yes, I am interested! Pm me with a price and I'll make arrangements with ya! Thanks!!!!

And if anyone else has one, I may be interested in that as well....one for home and one for our house. TY!!

4. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Nintendo DS Lite for my 7 year old. He also wants the Mario Cart game.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We have one you can have!

Sherry

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Still looking for old window frames, broken colored glass and broken tile. Will take non broken items as well and make them work.

Desperately searching for these items. Any suggestions?

Thanks so very much!
    Sherry

7. michelle

Thank you but Tassy gave me one yesterday. Thanks Tassy! And thanks for the offer Sherry! :cheers:

8. HomeGirl

HomeGirl Well-Known Member

What size/color tiles?
    ...I may can help your project
    ...and help myself to clean-out too!

PS: Though Johnston County's Habitat has not re-opened, Raleigh's ReStore has old window frames (sometimes in the "Free" pile out front), tiles, glass, etc. They even had old exterior shutters a few weeks ago and you can regularly find indoor plantation shutters (old & new styles) as well. Just be careful to watch prices for the "real" deals... don't pay the price of "new" for "used".

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

For some reason, this sounds therapeutic to me. :lol:

Sherry, can I come over to your house and smash some stuff?

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

SHerry, I would LOVE to have your ink jet printer. I am in desperate need, and I still have those books for your teen. :)

11. michelle

Cleo, if you don't get this one you are welcome to my old one. I think it just needs a new USB cord. The printer will work but I can't get it to "communicate" with the computer.

Just let me know. :lol:

12. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

To test the USB, stick one end of the cord in an electrical socket and try to lick the other end. If you do this and can remember doing so, the cord is bad.

**Disclaimer- I'm an idiot. The opinions and suggestions are based on stupidity. Do NOT try this at all. I want Michelle to keep her pretty smile for years to come.**

13. seabee

seabee Guest

lets not get it to wet around here... :jester::jester:

14. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Does anyone have an lattace they want to get rid of. Our dogs are wanting to come out on the back deck with us when we are out in the pool, but I have one that keeps getting thru the rails, so we are putting lattace around the pool (with the rails) so we can keep her in. Does not have to be in perfect shape since we will be cutting it to fit around the deck and then staining it, but if you want it out of the way, please let me know.

Also my brother has a "cherry picker" sitting here at my house that he is trying to get rid of. Good for hoisting engines out of cars, etc. He is asking
    $300 for it, so if anyone is interested in it, let me know and can make arrangements for you to come and look at it.

He also has one of those electric cars (ligtening McQueen from Cars) and the charger for it. It does work...he wants $50 for it. He originally wanted $75, but got him down to $50.

Oh, I also have a Belkin wirelss router and adaptor that works. If anyone is interested in it, I will sell both of them together for $50.

Just throwing some things out there in case anyone is interested.

I have a big ole thing of Pampus Grass if someone wants to come and dig it out. It is big so digging it out with a shovel may not work too well. LOL

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Looking for.....

a dorm size fridge for my Mama....

16. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Looking for- used digital camera for my son (something cheap)

17. michelle

Jenn, there was one for free on Craigslist this morning. Check it out.

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We sold our cabin, and the people don't want any of the furnishings/appliances, so we've gotta cart it all back here...We're gonna have all kinds of things for sale soon. A fridge (not side-by-side, just regular size - black); washer and dryer (regular size also, not large capacity); 2 sofas, recliner (small size); large sitting chair w/matching ottoman (all of these pieces match); a white sofabed leather; and tons of blankets, pillows, sheets, and tons of other stuff.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

on the fridge would be very interested, DS and future wife need one for their new place, would like to look at other things too, how are you going to go about selling it all?

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We haven't decided how we're going to sell it. Taking it all to hubby's warehouse, so might just have a sale there one day in the coming weeks...If not, then Craigslist. Unfortunately, I can't go with him to move stuff back due to kids being in school, so I don't know if he will realistically take pictures as he's loading things on...but that is the plan!

I was in a rush earlier, but there is also some log furniture, if anyone is into that sort of thing around here...and there's lots of other things too, just can't think of what they are right now! Beds too, some wall hangings, towels, things like that. Were thinking of donating a bunch of the linen-type things to maybe someone who lost everything in a fire, since we can't sell that stuff, and don't need it...